I may be minority but like Neil portraying Virat

Posted: 1 years ago

Like how Neil is portraying Virat in current track. Every character has certain traits. You can never expect V to be confrontation or outburst in front of family. Love how he can emote subtly. His pain of loosing Jeeva, . Displease of the way Sai is blamed & trying to convey his support to her. Trying to control Pakhi firmly & calmly keeping in mind the situation they are in. Its easy to express with heavy dialogues or obvious anger. harder to do same just with facial expressions & minor gestures,.

I know people want him to do more. But thats how Virat is. As Sai once explained during Ninash anniversary tract, Thatss how he is conditioned. Thats how his personality is.Sai & Virat grew up with completely different upbringing, in different type of household & that shows. You can see it in real life too. I can relate from my personal life.

*edited by DT* He tries to be respective of his family & others but in doing so may be forced to be unfair to his wife. I hope now that with their changed relationship he won't let anything come between him & Sai.

Edited by WildestDreams - 1 years ago

Yaar pls don’t compare him to lord ram. 

People expect bare minimum from VIRAT!! You would want people to save you from getting slapped right? That’s what audience expects him to do! One cannot blame their upbringing for their behaviour pattern and actions forever! He’s a grown man now!! He can’t blame his upbringing forever! 

Suggestion to you.,thread maker since you are new.

Hi I am Lakshmi,fan of Neilbhatt.

Don’t make any post in praise of Neil or Virat  in this forum. Whatever you want to post come and post in Neilbhatt AT. You are welcome there.

Hope you understand why I said so . I can’t elaborate more. 

Edited by ltelidevara - 1 years ago

Okay your opinion on acting which is subjective I won't argue but please spare RAMA from this shit. And I'm no big devotee of him either but that man had no daag on his character. How can you even put him in same breathe with that handsy bhabhi bhakt Devar??? 🤢

Originally posted by ltelidevara

Suggestion to you.,thread maker since you are new.

Hi I am Lakshmi,fan of Neilbhatt.

Don’t make any post in praise of Neil or Virat  in this forum. Whatever you want to post come and post in Neilbhatt AT. You are welcome there.

Hope you understand why I said so . I can’t elaborate more. 

That's quite an introduction 🤩

Yeh kab hua 😳

"Trying to control Pakhi firmly & calmly keeping in mind the situation they are in. "...

Originally posted by mysticriver

Yeh kab hua 😳

"Trying to control Pakhi firmly & calmly keeping in mind the situation they are in. "...

1B7FAFB4-91BA-4E31-B1CB-B3796E95BD8B.jpeg

509FA7C1-AA1C-421E-9A78-9753DFC1CF84.jpeg

Sorry its not  acceptable what virat did in last two episodes at least. His pregnant wife was slapped before him n today  she was manhandled by PL.

Control is good but not at the cost of his love being abused infront of his eyes.

P.S. A humble request...don't compare virat to Lord Rama 

Originally posted by Nirip

Sorry its not  acceptable what virat did in last two episodes at least. His pregnant wife was slapped before him n today  she was manhandled by PL.

Control is good but not at the cost of his love being abused infront of his eyes.

P.S. A humble request...don't compare virat to Lord Rama 

He just doesn't want Sai to leave him & stays away from him at the cost of all these brutality even when she's pregnant she's not spared!!!

Behuda insaan.