Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ok maine ye episode ni dekhe h… can anyone tell the “zabardasti ghusna” he was mentioning here is related to their force marriage or because she refused to leave home when he was throwing her out …  

https://twitter.com/rrs1391/status/1532778113226092544?s=21&t=OYXcPwYDtTxghgf_gckAmA

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ok maine ye episode ni dekhe h… can anyone tell the “zabardasti ghusna” he was mentioning here is related to their force marriage or because she refused to leave home when he was throwing her out … 

Refused to leave home when he was throwing her out..

But ye to haldi hai.. They were still going fine!

Edited by Jiggy7 - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Refused to leave home when he was throwing her out..

But ye to haldi hai.. They were still going fine!

nahi haldi ka scene ni … when she hugs him and refuses to let go .. and he tries to get rid of her and pushing her away says that “zabardasti ghusi ti na is ghr me … ab fekhta hu kb tk rhti ho” … I am talking about that  scene .. mai paste krna bhool gyi shayd … I am talking about this scene .. 👇 

https://twitter.com/rrs1391/status/1532778113226092544?s=21&t=OYXcPwYDtTxghgf_gckAmA

Edited by Jugnu21 - 1 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

nahi haldi ka scene ni … when she hugs him and refuses to let go .. and he tries to get rid of her and pushing her away says that “zabardasti ghusi ti na is ghr me … ab fekhta hu kb tk rhti ho” … I am talking about that  scene .. mai paste krna bhool gyi shayd … I am talking about this scene .. 👇 

He was talking abt her jabardasti staying when he threw her out 🙃

Anjureads thumbnail

Mujhe tho aadhe dialogues tho without meaning lagte hai aur baaki ka I never get the meaning. I watched only this clip not the episode. But in the previous episode Meety had tied and gagged him up .. tho jo bolna thha tabhi bol deti usko... also his anger looked a bit more under control in that scene. Phir achanak he was exploding again in this scene jaise kuch naya aur alag ho gaya ho... dont know what happened in between. 

But i would say the way she entered the house when he tried to throw her out. 

Iss sab ka dissection karna bekar hai. raat gayi baat gayi🤣

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Mujhe tho aadhe dialogues tho without meaning lagte hai aur baaki ka I never get the meaning. I watched only this clip not the episode. But in the previous episode Meety had tied and gagged him up .. tho jo bolna thha tabhi bol deti usko... also his anger looked a bit more under control in that scene. Phir achanak he was exploding again in this scene jaise kuch naya aur alag ho gaya ho... dont know what happened in between. 

But i would say the way she entered the house when he tried to throw her out. 

Iss sab ka dissection karna bekar hai. raat gayi baat gayi🤣

no I have not watched the episode but as far as I remember… first he throws her out and she resists…  then at night this scene came then next day she ties him up while looking for clues …