Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

The way dhara is protective of Rishita as if Rishita is carrying Dhara's child. She is nice to her caring her saying good things to her . 

Did she forget whatever happened was because of her and the blame came to raavi .

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Okay it's s DoShit( Dora+Reshit)😆😎 not DhaShita😳

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

So Dhara is double duty of taking care of Sumsn, Baby snd simultaneously doing household chores and yhinkong about ways of generating income to rebuild Kaandya Store ðŸ˜†

Writing this in itself is making me dizzy. Now wait and watch, until Shara comes up with the plan of coming up with the money to rebuild the store, the brothers will be dwindling their thumbs😆 It will Dhara’s idea to sell the land in their native village (like the spoilers said). Dhara will pitch the idea to Gombi and he inturn will send Shiva to finalize the deal. But poor Raavi will blame herself for tjr mishap. 

Every time BhabiMa does the kaand but someone else pays the price and most of the times it is either Shiva or Raavi ðŸ˜•

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Okay it's s DoShit( Dora+Reshit)😆😎 not DhaShita😳

Sorry I don’t believe in calling nicknames given by fans. I have not even called Gautam and Dhara, Gadha ever, always call them GauRa.

Always have used their original names or ship names formed from their original names or nicknames used in the show like BhabiMa, Baby, Babu, Chipkali, bandhar, 

Never have used Bhagodi ki Beti, Pattirani or Markundi gaay either.

You can continue to call them DoShita, I will call them DaShita,

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Mera post mature category me kyu aagaya mene toh dora ki picture bhi nahi lagai

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I liked today's episode.. Good build up of Raavi insecurity.. Very believable.. Both Alice & Pallavi are good actors.. It was very painful to see Raavi believing Maasik but it was a very natural scene.. I hoped it should have been in continuation though... I liked brother scene too, it would have been better if they hadn't ruined everything.. Precap was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Yahvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Rishita is showing baby bump & I can't stop laughing I don't know why 🤣🤣🤣

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Congratulations on the new EDT🥳🥳🥳

Always like a protective Shiva. But I would really like him more if he had voiced out against Suman too. Shiva hates Maami and this is easy for him. I'm not asking him to go rowdy on Suman but he can give his stance with respect, right? why is it that the so called main characters/ Kaandya's except Raavi no matter what shit they do, they're always deemed good and perfect?🤪 

Why do they do Maami like this? ðŸ˜’ I remember in the b-day track, Maami has a monologue where she is kinda glad that the kaandya's have made that party for Raavi. Vaise bhi, Suman cannot give that motherly love to Raavi and Maama has quit the show, not one person to genuinely love Raavi.😒 Shiva, I hope you don't flip.

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Yeh Maami itna jhoot bolti hai ki mujhe ek baar doubt hua ki Raavi ke parents ki death ka reason bhi sahi bataya yaa nahi😭