AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtu.be/FJ55SHCzt88 

Congrats for new thread 🧡

AbjiniRockss thumbnail

I watched Eve's first episode and it's 19+ mark is correct.It has one hot intimate scene and some violence, bloody & disturbing scene like the FL seeing her father getting killed,the FL's father was killed brutally and two employers were killed by using dogs.

The FL is a belly dancer who is married with an ordinary guy and she is also a stepmom to a small girl child.One day the FL saw the ML,his wife and her father's killer in her daughter's school then she decides to take revenge from her father's killer family.The FL by various ways is trying to seduce the ML she is drinking from the same glass as the ML, intensionally throwing her bracelet in the ground so that ML will come to her to return her bracelet and she is having a quickie with her hubby in the waiting room since she knew the ML will come to return her bracelet.The ML's wife is a egotistic and bad person who always think herself greater and superior than others.Her father is a politician who is one of the person responsible for the FL's father murder and he even killed two persons with a dog.The FL's father killer is the second villain of the show.The ML's also has a daughter.The SML doesn't have much scene but he is author, prestigious and rich person too he helped the FL by sending her to USA after her parents died.

I actually felt bad for the FL's husband and her stepdaughter she due to revenge is playing with their feelings.So there was three ML's for the FL now:Her husband,The ML and the SML

Thik thak tha first episode.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Yeh dangalchaap budhiya ko nikalo idhar se πŸ˜‘😑

Aastha leke jaa apni saas ko aur petrol daalke dangal style me πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ daal 

Edited by IamRaj96 - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread...

Gummy_bear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

sab k sab nikalo yaha se ye mera thread h😑😑πŸ”ͺπŸ’£πŸ—‘πŸΉβš”βš’πŸͺ“πŸ”¨πŸ₯ΎπŸ§¨πŸ‘’

AbjiniRockss thumbnail

Originally posted by: aastha12345

sab k sab nikalo yaha se ye mera thread h😑😑πŸ”ͺπŸ’£πŸ—‘πŸΉβš”βš’πŸͺ“πŸ”¨πŸ₯ΎπŸ§¨πŸ‘’

Dream on🀣

images (4).png