Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

nothing major happen till now, just character introduction. Katha is a social worker who runs NGO, Kabir is a businessman. Kabir and katha are two similar people who is connected by faith. Kabir and Katha's mom wants them to get married soon. Kabir take his mother to nainital cause some baba has told his mom that he will get his wife from there only ðŸ˜† they keep crossing the path but doesn't see each other's face. show is keep hinting they are connected by faith. ðŸ˜† there first meet is kinda sweet, kabir helped her to reach hospital on time. Kabir is impress and katha is thankful. Katha couldn't see his face but he sees her and now after coming back to his home, he keeps remember her face every now and then, Looks like she has left strong impression on his heart. 

and Rahul is journalist who came to interview the girl who tried to suicide cause of her boyfriend betrayal and katha who saved her. At first meet Rahul saved her life from accident but in second meet she misunderstood him as pervert and breaks her camera. When she realize she was wrong she says sorry and helps him, both are spending time together, She is falling in love with her without realizing but I don't know he likes her or not. Sometime I feels he really likes her, and sometime I feels he is just joking. 

Story predictable lag rahi hai...he wll make her pregnant and then leave her...Kabir will support her and marry her, she will fall for him and then Rahul will enter her life again because he has fallen in love with her too😆

Pls keep me updated about the story though. I may decide to watch it later if it gets interesting.

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Story predictable lag rahi hai...he wll make her pregnant and then leave her...Kabir will support her and marry her, she will fall for him and then Rahul will enter her life again because he has fallen in love with her too😆

Pls keep me updated about the story though. I may decide to watch it later if it gets interesting.

Now I look at it show kya khena movie se inspired lag Raha hai😆

Virika_EHMMBH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Is this a remake of any show? Any idea?

MochaQueen thumbnail

I just went and read the plot of the movie. Yeh to same to same lag rahi hai. Even Rahul name bhi same hai. It's definitely inspired by there🤣

I think first half same to same hoga...except here she will marry Kabir before Rahul comes back into her life

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Virika_EHMMBH

Is this a remake of any show? Any idea?

No not remake I am aware of but looks like it is inspired by the movie kya kehena. Not same to same but plot is somewhat similar 

Edited by ILoveNature - 1 years ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

then to drag the show they will put illogical episodes as always .

MochaQueen thumbnail

Omg the pace is fast...her bf already left her😲

Lagta hai aage jaake bohat dragging hone wali hai

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

So it is copied...no wonder the promos looked so similar

Here i think babys father will also come back into her life after she gets married

It is not a copy, this Rahul guy is disgusting. There the first ML was killed.

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This is possible..