Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

can someone give a small update of the show then I am thinking to start watching it please ,its a request not being cheeky .

I havent watched it. But based off the WUs I read, Kabir aka KJS is already smitten by Katha. However, she is in love with Rahul and was planning a birthday surprise for him. I guess this is the build up of her becoming pregnant with Rahul's baby and then he will leave her and Kabir will step in.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

thanks a lot now I will start watching it hopefully .

MochaQueen thumbnail

thanks a lot now I will start watching it hopefully .

I might start watching after she gets married to Kabir😆

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: incendio

CS and this show is from same production house...

Good show... watching for KJ... 

So you are liking it? 

incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ILoveNature

So you are liking it? 

Yes i am.. but ill watch during or after kabir katha's wedding...

ILoveNature thumbnail

can someone give a small update of the show then I am thinking to start watching it please ,its a request not being cheeky .

nothing major happen till now, just character introduction. Katha is a social worker who runs NGO, Kabir is a businessman. Kabir and katha are two similar people who is connected by faith. Kabir and Katha's mom wants them to get married soon. Kabir take his mother to nainital cause some baba has told his mom that he will get his wife from there only ðŸ˜† they keep crossing the path but doesn't see each other's face. show is keep hinting they are connected by faith. ðŸ˜† there first meet is kinda sweet, kabir helped her to reach hospital on time. Kabir is impress and katha is thankful. Katha couldn't see his face but he sees her and now after coming back to his home, he keeps remember her face every now and then, Looks like she has left strong impression on his heart. 

and Rahul is journalist who came to interview the girl who tried to suicide cause of her boyfriend betrayal and katha who saved her. At first meet Rahul saved her life from accident but in second meet she misunderstood him as pervert and breaks her camera. When she realize she was wrong she says sorry and helps him, both are spending time together, She is falling in love with her without realizing but I don't know he likes her or not. Sometime I feels he really likes her, and sometime I feels he is just joking. 

kooki07 thumbnail

thanks a lot for the back story updates

kooki07 thumbnail

I stoped watching the CS when they butchered SarabJeet character        

ILoveNature thumbnail

I stoped watching the CS when they butchered SarabJeet character        

they butchered his character too? For whatever information I got, he was the best ML from this PH right?

kooki07 thumbnail

yes in CS the both families had idiots or peoples doing the illegal stuff only the Sarab jeet was the most noble person in them but for the sake of his love they ruined his character then I stopped the show  watching .-