Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

kya lgta h tumko … ldka hoga ya ldki … waise is show me already bht sare male child h .. I don’t mind another one but chances km h … or bachche k actual me paida hone k chances b km h …🤣 

Shivangi Joshi in YRKKH played mother of three children ..(when she was just the age of Ashi)  and just after the show played an 18 year old Anandi … to yha b 1 bachcha paida kr hi skte h…😛 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

kya lgta h tumko … ldka hoga ya ldki … waise is show me already bht sare male child h .. I don’t mind another one but chances km h … or bachche k actual me paida hone k chances b km h …🤣 

Shivangi Joshi in YRKKH played mother of three children ..(when she was just the age of Ashi)  and just after the show played an 18 year old Anandi … to yha b 1 bachcha paida kr hi skte h…😛 

Ashi did it in her prev show … So i see why she cant do it here… But still i feel its too early for Meme to become  parents… They was so much potential to xplore their chemistry in their  new relationship   n its still not tapped properly… idnt get it why they bought this damn track…..n y the hell THE CON WAS USED for this purpose …🤣… I mean y they jus had to rush thru all tis….Im not goin to forgive Ssp for so mny reasons n tis is one of them… Thy jus murdered their own show!!!

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago