Indian Idol 13 - General Discussion Thread

Posted: 1 years ago

Was expecting this. They will start when SS2 finishes 30 episodes if the past is any precedent.

Posted: 1 years ago

Hope brand “new” contestants, judges, guests and songs, and introduce criticism so that contestants can improve.  

Otherwise get ready for past contestants from any singing reality shows, same judges, guests, songs and contestants poor background which we already seen. 

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Ms.S.K.


Hope brand “new” contestants, judges, guests and songs, and introduce criticism so that contestants can improve.  

Otherwise get ready for past contestants from any singing reality shows, same judges, guests, songs and contestants poor background which we already seen. 

Guaranteed to have old contestants and Anu an Himesh as judges. Criticism will be reserved to IF posts.🤣
I think I can even predict 3 or 4 contestants even at this stage!

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Realityshow


Guaranteed to have old contestants and Anu an Himesh as judges. Criticism will be reserved to IF posts.🤣
I think I can even predict 3 or 4 contestants even at this stage!


Bold: if top 15, bet at least 8 😆 

let’s start a new thread and start naming who from all reality shows.  

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Realityshow


I think I can even predict 3 or 4 contestants even at this stage!

who will come in your opinion? I think we should all predict and see if our prediction comes true!! 

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Karkerrna3


who will come in your opinion? I think we should all predict and see if our prediction comes true!! 

I have few girls names in mind who may participate.

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by altgr


I have few girls names in mind who may participate.


I think Ankita Bhattacharya (Winner of Bangla SRGMP) might show up as a contestant for this season.


Shreyan/Sonakshi probably too young.

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Realityshow


Guaranteed to have old contestants and Anu an Himesh as judges. Criticism will be reserved to IF posts.🤣
I think I can even predict 3 or 4 contestants even at this stage!

I have one more sentence to add but I won't..

May be you could guess 😛

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by srtor



Shreyan/Sonakshi probably too young.

They are of age.



Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

35 Participants 958 Replies 63648Views

Topic started by altgr

Last replied by Kyahikahoon

loader
loader
up-open TOP