duavidhiFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

He is got exposed infront of her also she said she will tell world his truth too soo next either we are going to see his more drama infront of media to degrade saumya also he will play victim their may be media will present her as gold digger too😲after he have connections before their marraige also he used them to get her in his trap 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

Guys share your views and ideas for coming tracks yes their soo many things to be covered now and armaan chal is not going to over this soon not infront of media btw story thank God will move forward Hope more people will join too

duavidhiFAN thumbnail

I hope sushma to leave that house n that man they r not worth at all also armaan is brat because of upbringing then its more of his fake personality and never understand his relations even never understand his own mothers worth and sufferings too which type of man are those? Its literally not understandable what that guy actually want

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Nah, I want the guys to be kicked out, all the women living happily ever after❤️

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I wish Saumya uses the media to expose the real face of Armaan Oberoi and he will decide to flee. 

There was that mention of Canada by Preesha. So he can go there with her. But he might kidnap at least one kid to spite Saumya. 

By the way is it one baby boy  and one baby girl ? 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

https://www.tellychakkar.com/spoiler-alert/mose-chhal-kiye-jaaye-woah-soumya-gets-confident-armaan-be-big-trouble-220608

About time 👍🏼

@indulekha00 - seems your wish heard by the writers.  Through Media 👏

Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Both of them are boys i guess as per i remember 

"Congratulations twins boys ke father ban gaye" this is what said by Preesha 

I wish them even Armaan has used media for defaming Saumya accusing her by sharing a fake story 

But here Saumya is the real victim if she exposed Armaan in media then it'll be great as from then there is no escape for Armaan 

There are several organisations from whom Saumya can seek help unlike Armaan she'll never play game but what's wrong in announcing everything in front of public

And then Armaan is a producer aisha toh nahin hoga ushke competitors and enemies nahin honge Saumya can take help from (I mean can write for their shows)in this way she can break Armaan's bharm jise lagta Saumya Armaan ke through writer bani and Armaan ka downfall bhi hoga agar reality sabke samne aayi and yeh jitna Preesha Preesha karta Preesha paiso ke liye aayi so wha bhag jayegi tabhi realise hoga how strong karma is 

Now I love Kashis no matter usse Saumya pasand thi ya nahin afterall she is woman Saumya ke pain ko samjhti she knows her pain..how it fell when u are not with ur children (wha maa nahin ban pati toh wha pain ache se samjhti hogi 🙃) glad that she is supporting Saumya 

I too wish karma to hit the duo they should be jailed and rahi baat un tino ki they are talented they can earn they can give better upbringing to Prince and twins neither Prince nor our twins deserve this type of upbringing they can get better from their mother aunt and grand maa who are capable of everything but are supressed by those two

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 years ago
Arpita00001 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We are expecting this only🤩🤩

Now i am scared for Saumya too what if Armaan put blame on Saumya what if he questioned her charecter or what if Armaan will put Saumya in any problem (as we have real life examples 🙃) at the end Saumya'll win but I am scared for her 🥺we know Armaan Oberoi is a big name what if he missuse his power as this type of things are common and normal for them

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the clarification. 

I guess if they are going for a longer time period for the show and take a leap then both being boys make better sense... That is if the twins are separated. 

The son with the mother growing up with good values and a gentleman.. While the one with the father a spoilt brat who throws around money to get his ways. 

I was confused coz the babies were wrapped in blue and pink wrappers. 

Saw the shows timing has changed to 9:30 PM