Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

This person raises a good point. For Priya to lie about the pregnancy. Will Nandani remind her of her promise 

https://twitter.com/rarchana24/status/1530693592724930567?s=10&t=Caq5dQtsVo4JGxwi8oYE9g

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yikes! Reminds me of those beauty pageants the have for kids in the states

https://twitter.com/kha50810926/status/1530642618127900678?s=10&t=Caq5dQtsVo4JGxwi8oYE9g

JustAnEngineer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

I have no complaints with the actors, both Nakul and Disha. They are actors and they do what they are asked to do. What option do they have? Can they say they are unhappy? Then next obvious question will be y r u still doing the show? It’s their bread and butter like I said. They need to be loyal to it. I was just watching an interview of EK and it was more like a chat with Ram and Sakshi before launching s2. She said how she wanted to a show depicting urban loneliness and something different from the shows that appeal to masses. Then y did she convert this into one? I literally cringed when Nakul and Disha said it’s a fresh take but a fresh take of what? U show a love story, destroy it and then recycle it by throwing in a kid? Isse achcha toh she could have ended s2 on a happy note and started s3 with Nakul and Disha with a different storyline. Khair no point in this coz it is what it is now  I am not watching the next week episodes for sure. Once things get better and the show happens to come on track I might revisit the old episodes and see what happened but at this point it’s too much negativity. Like if ur watching a happy track now and if u revisit an old track that was miserable it won’t affect u much coz u know the characters are now happy. But that’s not the case now.

I won't say anything about DP, but NM really does too much nautanki for someone who is that helpless! It just irritates more than everything, it was similar during IB. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DahtPluviophile

Sex is absolutely nomal. Also, queer representation in pop culture is very important and not something to frown upon.

These so called norms of OTT platforms that you speak of are actually real life issues that are considered a taboo. Portrayal of such topics in pop culture are a way to normalise speaking up for them. Which tbvh is necessary for our society. 
Of course if you feel uncomfortable you can skip the parts that you don’t like but OTT is not dirty because of sex or queer rep or showcasing marital problems like infidelity. 
The only thing unclean here is your outlook on these much needed to be talked about issues.

True. But that too depends in individual how they preceive it.

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DahtPluviophile

Sex is absolutely nomal. Also, queer representation in pop culture is very important and not something to frown upon.

These so called norms of OTT platforms that you speak of are actually real life issues that are considered a taboo. Portrayal of such topics in pop culture are a way to normalise speaking up for them. Which tbvh is necessary for our society. 
Of course if you feel uncomfortable you can skip the parts that you don’t like but OTT is not dirty because of sex or queer rep or showcasing marital problems like infidelity. 
The only thing unclean here is your outlook on these much needed to be talked about issues.

With all due respect and no offence to anyone, i gotta say even I second you. Sex is normal... yes it is! And in this lies my rue with ITV. We are in 2022. 22 years, which is almost a quater into the "modern" era... and yet we live in a society where sex is considered as a taboo. We might be a country with world's second highest population, which means sex is ON AN ALL TINE HIGH in our country behind closed doors... but to have conversations about it or show something realistic about it on ITV or movies is still not happening.

Even for our own serial here... we had to speculate and wonder for almost a month that whether or not Raya consummated their marriage or not? Why? Because even though they showed it, it was so tame and lame... k pata hi ni chala... not saying k tum GOT level pe dikhao scenes... that would be absurd... but it COULD HAVE BEEN more realistic. In season one at least there was a kiss... and even that became the talk of the gown...bhai kyu? Its just a kiss! And maybe that wont have been possible this seaosn, because i guess disha wont agreed to it(nakuul has kissed in his web series, so i know he is okay woth on-screen kissing) and thats okay. No qualms. But kuch toh realistoc dikhate. Waking up in bed covered in sheets with a hint of bare shoulder, maybe(as is shown in other serieals too... i guess nagin mein tha yeh... saw it on insta once)

And then even to have random touches, even after consummation there was so much awkwardness and refrain shown between the characters until  the alibaug wala episode where Ram for the first time confidently holds her back to advance in for a kiss.

Sex or make out is not bad. Its a reality of life... and when you add the flaour of love and romance in it, even subtle representation of the same becomes graceful. 

Zooming out on candle.... and characters waking up the next day in a room and clothes that arent even 1% disheveled... that looked good in 90s... now let there be some semblance of reality in what you are showing. 

Random intimate touches are VERY NORMAL. And more of that shown on screen would truly be symbolic of couple's like raya being comfortable and in love with each other. But we have been literally robbed of every possible romance sequence from this show... and idk what i should say about it other than that i am utterly and majorly disappointed. With a baby thrown into this cake mix, i dont see that happening even in future. So its just lots of crap being served to us... thats it.

Red_eyes94 thumbnail

I officially boycott bade show for good will never watch this show anymore gave to many try’s 

It’s gr8 know u all will catch up in CC. bade 2

Track will be trash will miss shivina 😭

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This kid is overdressed here. She did look cute in her audition clip. I wish lil Ruhi from YHC was roped in to play Pihu. She is adorable.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: yvon

Can someone pls help me understand this sentence of Priya s. main galat ka saat….. 

we all know she’s lied in the past week. Why does she still think she’s not a liar. Ram has called her out so many times

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeDj0vuoxjO/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

She lied or hide for Ram's betterment because he is emotional & the fear of loosing him but at the same she did what is right & send the culprits to where they belong to in her own way. I don't understand what was the drama she did not hide she wanted to confirm few facts before revealing it to Ram.completely the guy involve is not some random stranger but actually her sister's husband and has a kid attached with him who is sensitive abt the guy. So what is wrong if she confirms a few facts and reveal it to Ram in a private space but no Ram was insecure abt Krish and Nandu got a miracle in disguise to throw Priya out. The whole drama is bullshit

The attempt to accident on Ram she was blackmailed. Her sister life home was breaking she did for her family at that moment the selfess person she is,she chose her family & Ram did the same by hiding Shubu attempt to accident from Priya its still known till date even he stopped Shivi-Akki marriage is not known to her. He kept his family kaands hidden

MM loed for the betterment of unmarried pregnant daughter or Sara lying to Ehsan to save her son from illegitimate tag. Sometimes we lie for our loved ones but there is a risk to it. Now for the upcoming lie we need to know what leads to it

The heartbreaking part here after living with Priya for months & saw her changes that made her fall in love with him & consummate their marriage at the same she almost died for him. He easily accepts by her words that the baby belongs to Krish isn't it obvious to him that she is hiding something from him. As usual Ram believes the surface like Anjali kaand,manager kaand but never once tried to dig deeper and find out the truth. That is his mistake 

The main issue with Ram-Priya is that they gave highest pedestal priority to their families rather than their marriages. They took their marriage for granted that was their biggest mistake

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Sure 👍🏼 how about u?

Ohh! I have watched the series which is why I have requested your reviews😉