Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

9D364D22-03BA-4933-8967-9B03F644EAE1.jpeg

🤔

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Actually, thats what is depicted in Prtithviraj Raso which was completed by his poet best friend's (chand Bardai) son, after their death.  It is historically inaccurate as per historians but the movie and tv shows about him are bases on the folklores and books - not real history. How I wish this was an SLB movie with different leads. ðŸ˜­

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
KRK mocked this scene so much in his review😆

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

is the movie super hit 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

12cr saturday is decent for BOI ðŸ¤£

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: YoursTrulyOne

KRK mocked this scene so much in his review😆

I just watched the movie. Guess who? 930D784D-6DCD-4F6F-96D8-D4AD1B4CDA1D.pngD5A179C9-9DF4-47FE-8CCF-045DD904ACB0.pngE48DF93E-462A-4A5D-BF5D-CFC46914CEBD.pngA scene that’s supposed to make you emotional would have  you ROFL. This is Jauhar scene where she breaks into a dance with a wooden face and flies into the Jauhar kund in this strange attire? 😬 

The movie is a utter mess, the dialogues suck, the acting sucks, the VFX and sequences are terrible too.. the way they showed how Sanyogita, a Rajput princess  talk to her parents made me cringe so much. YIKES.

I will have to watch the tv series again to feel better. Idk tareef thi PRC ki ya beizzati.  

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 1 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

I just watched the movie. Guess who? 930D784D-6DCD-4F6F-96D8-D4AD1B4CDA1D.pngD5A179C9-9DF4-47FE-8CCF-045DD904ACB0.pngE48DF93E-462A-4A5D-BF5D-CFC46914CEBD.pngA scene that’s supposed to make you emotional would have  you ROFL. This is Jauhar scene where she breaks into a dance with a wooden face and flies into the Jauhar kund in this strange attire? 😬 

The movie is a utter mess, the dialogues suck, the acting sucks, the VFX and sequences are terrible too.. the way they showed how Sanyogita, a Rajput princess  talk to her parents made me cringe so much. YIKES.

I will have to watch the tv series again to feel better. Idk tareef thi PRC ki ya beizzati.  

lmao, look at her fly. ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not sure if this film will work or not or if it is any good, did not see it yet...I also do not care that they take artistic liberties if they inform the public or at least they do not try to claim it is fact and history nor do I care about the politics and the manipulations since I guess some people will try anything to get their film to succeed and that is ok.

However I wish that the film producers-directors-actors would take the following two things into consideration when making and promoting their craft: 

1. You can fool people and use religious & patriotic sentiments BUT you CANNOT fool GOD with pantomimes and shenanigans GOD knows and it is just no good to use religion...

2. Those HUGE budgets do NOT work, they are going to have to figure out that when they spend that kind of money it is a hit or miss and it darn well be a super people magnet into the movie halls, as they are starting in the red column when they release them, the chances are greater for a flop of magnificent proportions. The world is coming out of a pandemic and some large economies are entering a recession (yet to be determined how severe) so those mega budget things will have to be kept in check or risk a loss...is just my PO.