Upcoming Track - Haseena V/s Amar

kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Just read the article of IF on the upcoming track and I am super excited for the track to start

It looks like its going to be a big competition between Haseena & Amar.

Amar wants to prove himself that he is better than woman as he has been compared to his sister who is more accomplished and Haseena will try to retain the glory of the all woman MPT. Iam hoping that Amar will not be shown as a typical MCP as the rationale behind his competition is being compared to his sister - need to see how this is portrayed

Gulki is speaking of a "relationship" in the long run due to series of incidents - this line itself has aroused my interest manifold !! Also she says we will get to see a new side of Haseena - Probably the tough competitor side - as till now we only had seen Bulbul as a competitor & he was easy to defeat. But this will be a different category.

Savi has described the role as Anti Santa - whatever that means - probably he will have a bag - but there will be no goodies in it? I wouldnt want a negative shade - healthy competition would be nice to see.

What this track is going to lead to in future is something we have to wait and watch๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kaks0211

Just read the article of IF on the upcoming track and I am super excited for the track to start

It looks like its going to be a big competition between Haseena & Amar.

Amar wants to prove himself that he is better than woman as he has been compared to his sister who is more accomplished and Haseena will try to retain the glory of the all woman MPT. Iam hoping that Amar will not be shown as a typical MCP as the rationale behind his competition is being compared to his sister - need to see how this is portrayed

Gulki is speaking of a "relationship" in the long run due to series of incidents - this line itself has aroused my interest manifold !! Also she says we will get to see a new side of Haseena - Probably the tough competitor side - as till now we only had seen Bulbul as a competitor & he was easy to defeat. But this will be a different category.

Savi has described the role as Anti Santa - whatever that means - probably he will have a bag - but there will be no goodies in it? I wouldnt want a negative shade - healthy competition would be nice to see.

What this track is going to lead to in future is something we have to wait and watch๐Ÿ˜‰

This track really looks promising. I remember mentioning on forum that even if a guy is a MCP, I won't mind it if he has a proper backstory about it. Here he is not a MCP but has a stronger urge to prove himself against women due to his past experiences. This is going to be interesting.

Until and unless they bring a romantic angle, I'm super excited for this track and I won't mind if it is dragged for few months even. Finally a healthy competition for MPT with a strong opponent. Hope he gives a hard time to MPT so that when MPT wins, I'd proudly say that they were strong enough to dodge such an opponent.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Am super excited as well. Reading the article gave me all sorts of excitement. Although I remember Savi saying in his interview that Amar will respect women so I am assuming he won't really be a typical MCP just super competitive to prove his point that he is indeed better. I just hope his character doesn't cross the decency boundaries and I will continue liking him. It just takes one line-crossing and I am usually done with the character. Really hoping to see a good battle between Haseena and Amar with their both their egos clashing and both having a point to prove. Also, can't help but think of Karishma's take on this since she is the original bhaukaal. She won't leave Haseena for sure but will she be more inclined towards using Amar's tactics ๐Ÿ˜†  

kaks0211 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Am super excited as well. Reading the article gave me all sorts of excitement. Although I remember Savi saying in his interview that Amar will respect women so I am assuming he won't really be a typical MCP just super competitive to prove his point that he is indeed better. I just hope his character doesn't cross the decency boundaries and I will continue liking him. It just takes one line-crossing and I am usually done with the character. Really hoping to see a good battle between Haseena and Amar with their both their egos clashing and both having a point to prove. Also, can't help but think of Karishma's take on this since she is the original bhaukaal. She won't leave Haseena for sure but will she be more inclined towards using Amar's tactics ๐Ÿ˜†  

Yes Karishma will probably have a hard time - she would want to agree to his methods and at the same time would stand with Haseena & follow her methods. This is going to be fun. And wondering how each member is going to react.My guesses: 

Santu will be impressed with Amar I think - you know like a typical young girl ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pushpa - somehow I feel she will want to ship Haseena with him & Karishma is gonna be against ๐Ÿ˜Š

Billu - will be more tensed if his nivas will remain with him๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheetah - dont know if he is there in the track as of now - but if he is he definitely will be stopping Santu from even looking at Amar - forget speaking๐Ÿ˜Š

Chir-Cute thumbnail

Yes Karishma will probably have a hard time - she would want to agree to his methods and at the same time would stand with Haseena & follow her methods. This is going to be fun. And wondering how each member is going to react.My guesses: 

Santu will be impressed with Amar I think - you know like a typical young girl ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pushpa - somehow I feel she will want to ship Haseena with him & Karishma is gonna be against ๐Ÿ˜Š

Billu - will be more tensed if his nivas will remain with him๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Cheetah - dont know if he is there in the track as of now - but if he is he definitely will be stopping Santu from even looking at Amar - forget speaking๐Ÿ˜Š

You basically summed up everyone pretty well ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

Just on MCP part, I doubt he could be one, because if he has seen his sister achieve more than him then he knows what women are capable of. I think his struggle will be his own inferiority complex (relative to his sister) and a need to prove himself worthy of the same respect as women (I think him participating in the cake baking competition already indicates that, him trying to show that he can be successful in doing what women do)

I love this paradox! Usually its women needing to prove that they're good enough as men, and that's what we've always seen between MPT and Bulbul, and that's what I really didn't want to see again. But this is fresh!

Also the inferiority complex reminds me of Karishma, it was in that very mindset that she often crossed her line with Haseena in initial days. Yeh insecurity bohot buri cheez hai re baba, can never trust what it will make people do. Hope Amar doesn't do that, or somehow manages to redeem himself like my Karu did (but that took a year...he doesn't have that long in the show ๐Ÿ˜†)

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohh,this looks like a new,fresh and exciting track.

I also liked the guy...I guess he might also have a romantic angle with Haseena...and we might get see the kid bonding with the team as well I guess....

But either ways,it will be a nice track to see.

kaks0211 thumbnail

The track has started off well.

Karishma impressed with Amar's skills and is gushing with admiration - Haseena calmly listening to her - but slight feel of jealousy may be there - she will not show it of course. She only told Karishma that ek case se kuch zyaada hi impressed nahi hain aap smiley2.

But Karishma was correct in warning her that this time the opponent is different - in Urmi's words - Halke mein nahi lene ka

As for Amar - still to watch him for a few episodes before concluding on what he is actually 

But Savi acha lag raha hain

Chir-Cute thumbnail

The track has started off well.

Karishma impressed with Amar's skills and is gushing with admiration - Haseena calmly listening to her - but slight feel of jealousy may be there - she will not show it of course. She only told Karishma that ek case se kuch zyaada hi impressed nahi hain aap smiley2.

But Karishma was correct in warning her that this time the opponent is different - in Urmi's words - Halke mein nahi lene ka

As for Amar - still to watch him for a few episodes before concluding on what he is actually 

But Savi acha lag raha hain

I was so surprised at how impressed Karishma was with Amar Vidrohi. Karishma will have a tough time maintaining the balance between Maddam and Sir. ๐Ÿ˜†

Amar seemed genuinely impressed with KS as well. I don't think he was trying to flatter her to get to his side but since the character is still new it is kinda hard to make this conclusion about him yet. I am still crossing my fingers that he is not a manipulative human being and is genuine in his words. 

Savi is 

KEEP CALM AND TUMHARI ADAO PE MAIN VARI VARI Poster | bollywoodfan | Keep Calm-o-Maticinfinitebollywood โ€” Tumhari adaon pe main vari variโ€ฆHar ek baat hain...