Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

aap dono ke quotes dekh kar mujhe ek joke yaad aaya. ðŸ˜†

2 deaf persons convo.

1st. Mandir ja rahe ho kya?

2nd : (in reply) nahi. mandir ja raha hoon.

Amrita Rao - ishq vishq, Vivah, Main hoon na fame

Amrita Arora - Malaika’s younger sister. and this topic dedicated to her only.😆

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Wats this guts , befitting gang , is it weird cult . Boring publicity ðŸ¥±

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hasini009

2 deaf persons convo.

Amrita Singh - Kareena's sautan.😆

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I don't like Malla as such but thats far from true..she has her own identity and lolo is pretty irrelevant today, so Malla definitely is not being relevant by sticking to her for sure..her relation with arjun gives her the most coverage..as for amrita this holds totally true..she does nothing but attend parties with these people to stay in limelight 

Lolo was one of the top actresses of the 90s and early 2000s. Although she has not done films really since then, she is still a screen icon. This, plus being part of the Kapoor family and Kareena's sister will always keep her relevant even offscreen (which is not even taking into account her web show). Dismissing Karishma would be like dismissing Juhi who also does not frequently act in movies anymore, certainly not the way she used to. 

In contrast, Malaika and Amrita never made it big. As for Malaika's relationship keeping her relevant, is Arjun Kapoor really relevant anymore?

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Lolo was one of the top actresses of the 90s and early 2000s. Although she has not done films really since then, she is still a screen icon. This, plus being part of the Kapoor family and Kareena's sister will always keep her relevant even offscreen (which is not even taking into account her web show). Dismissing Karishma would be like dismissing Juhi who also does not frequently act in movies anymore, certainly not the way she used to. 

In contrast, Malaika and Amrita never made it big. As for Malaika's relationship keeping her relevant, is Arjun Kapoor really relevant anymore?

Lolo is still remembered for her dance/beauty and pairing with govinda but the kapoor family itself is becoming irreverent now and ppl usually don’t care abt siblings of actors. Malika is actually more relevant then her today cuz of her pap pics, judging reality  shows abd Arjun kapoor. And Arjun is relevant even if it’s cuz if trolling 

Edited by Sonam-Fan-Sonu - 1 years ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sonam-Fan-Sonu

Lolo is still remembered for her dance/beauty and pairing with govinda but the kapoor family itself is becoming irreverent now and ppl usually don’t care abt siblings of actors. Malika is actually more relevant then her today cuz of her pap pics, judging reality  shows abd Arjun kapoor. And Arjun is relevant even if it’s cuz if trolling 

I don't agree about the Kapoor family becoming irrelevant. Anil Kapoor is still popular and well-liked, Rishi Kapoor had a lot of media attention when he passed, and Sonam Kapoor still trolls the media. There was a lot of attention on Neetu Singh dancing at KJo's wedding, and of course Kareena Kapoor's married family with Saif. Then there's all the media attention on Ranbir Kapoor and Alia. All of this is separate from Karishma but there's no doubt that she's part of a very prestigious family with many connections, not even accounting for close friendships like Salman Khan. Siblings of actors I agree are not cared for but that's usually when that sibling never made it big like Salman Khan's brothers or Katrina's sister. Or for that matter, even cousins like that one cousin of Priyanka and Parineeti who called out Priyanka. However, Karishma was always in a very different league than the rest of these people and her movies like Raja Hindustani, Biwi No 1, Fiza, Dil To Pagal Hai, etc. are still popular and remembered today.

I feel like I never hear about Arjun anymore besides the fact that he's dating Malaika but even then, they are more used as a punchline than for any legitimate attention. His star power was only in the early-mid 2010s but it faded fast and he seems the most irrelevant family member now. At least out of the Kapoors who are established in the industry.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Oathbreaker

Bitching on IF is discussion, but bitching on private whatsApp group is wrong? 

WORD

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Show me leaked Whatsapp group chats please! 

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

2 deaf persons convo.

I know about Amrita Rao. That's why I was clearing the matter. ðŸ˜†

Bullies turned into bullied