Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Both replies came from Amrita, and Amrita put them on her story, Kareena shared the story. But it looked like Bebo replied. Kareena usually doesn't bother 😂

CuttingChai thumbnail

Tuada Kutta Tommy Sadda Kutta Kutta Shehnaaz Gill GIF - Tuada Kutta Tommy  Sadda Kutta Kutta Shehnaaz Gill Sid Naaz - Discover & Share GIFs

Laugh at other's guts, apne pe baat aayi toh itna gussa. 

desigal90 thumbnail

The original screen share. Amrita's post that Kareena shared 

BDF364A0-B5C1-4FDD-A0E3-5B581AF36709.jpeg

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mintyblue

There's a difference between bitching in private and calling someone 'buddhi' on a public platform.

EVERYONE bitches in private. Show me a saint who doesn't.

But to age-shame, someone on a public platform hiding between a screen is an act of cowardice and deserves to be called out.

Everybody bitches, but sane and well adjusted people don't wear it as a badge of honour and parade the fact over public television. It is especially concerning when the core subject and name of the group chat points to ridiculing and making fun of others life choices. Imagine your colleagues have a group chat where they make fun of everybody's clothes/appearances who work in the office. On top of that, they come into the office and proclaim the existence of this group like it's something honourable. I hope you differentiate between bitching among friends and moving on vs specifically curating a group chat for that purpose alone. 

The comments on Amrita's insta are bad no doubt but when you sympathize and give into their victim mentality, it takes away from the same behavior that they indulge in and have no shame publically admitting about it. I'm sorry but it's classic bully behaviour and none of them need defending. It's just karma taking care of their deeds. 

Edited by DetachednNumb - 1 years ago
mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Everybody bitches, but sane and well adjusted people don't wear it as a badge of honour and parade the fact over public television. It is especially concerning when the core subject and name of the group chat points to ridiculing and making fun of others life choices. Imagine your colleagues have a group chat where they make fun of everybody's clothes/appearances who work in the office. On top of that, they come into the office and proclaim the existence of this group like it's something honourable. I hope you differentiate between bitching among friends and moving on vs specifically curating a group chat for that purpose alone. 

The comments on Amrita's insta are bad no doubt but when you sympathize and give into their victim mentality, it takes away from the same behavior that they indulge in and have no shame publically admitting about it. I'm sorry but it's classic bully behaviour and none of them need defending. It's just karma taking care of their deeds. 

Yep. Get your point now.

Anyway, I don't bitch. I'm an angel😉

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

Amrita sure is a few fries short of a happy meal. What a dumb reply. Stay in school kids.  These 10th grade dropouts can’t even string a single sentence together. This reply is anything but befitting. 

Man these people are so dumb. No wonder they're in films. I can't imagine them in a single ofher profession that they'd have to actually study and qualify themselves for.

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

They are so insecure.

They have the money, fame and fashion confirming body. Why are they still so nasty? ðŸ˜’

It seems nothing can make them happy

desigal90 thumbnail

Amrita responding to these comments just speaks more about her insecurities than anyone else. Being a public figure you're going to get all kinds of comments, good and bad. Just ignore them. That's what Kareena and other celebs do.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: desigal90

Amrita responding to these comments just speaks more about her insecurities than anyone else. Being a public figure you're going to get all kinds of comments, good and bad. Just ignore them. That's what Kareena and other celebs do.

This probably isn’t the first time that she’s getting these kind of comments on her posts either. But something about it this time must have hit a nerve with her for her to lash out like this. Ironically in trying to stand by her friend Kareena brought more attention to the whole thing. Manish reposted something too.  Now I won’t be surprised if I see another article along the lines of netizens call Amrita and her friends hypocrites.  

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kareena is really hot 

Whatver the age