Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mkc12345 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Shiva made the correct suggestion today.  Janu set their store on fire so Dev should sell the store that Janu gave him to help restore PS.  But that was apparently the wrong suggestion in the eyes of the mahantas Gadha 🤪.  Seriously they are not going to punish the people that set their store on fire.  Gadha have no sense of what is right or wrong, all they want is to forgive everyone that has done something wrong against them 🤪.  No wonder Janu and Motiben keeps creating problems for them that they can't solve because they understand that they will not be punished .

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkc12345

Shiva made the correct suggestion today.  Janu set their store on fire so Dev should sell the store that Janu gave him to help restore PS.  But that was apparently the wrong suggestion in the eyes of the mahantas Gadha 🤪.  Seriously they are not going to punish the people that set their store on fire.  Gadha have no sense of what is right or wrong, all they want is to forgive everyone that has done something wrong against them 🤪.  No wonder Janu and Motiben keeps creating problems for them that they can't solve because they understand that they will not be punished .

After today’s Gautam - Janu scene, have a strong feeling that it will be Janu causing the accident, and Shiva goes missing  but these people will presume him to be dead. But I could be wrong about this theory. 
Since Mani is back onscreen, thought they will give a break to Janu and Motiben but looks like the makers want to keep both in the BG to be a constant problem in Kaandyas lives. 
This is what happens when you don’t punish them for their wrong doings and try to cover up.

Motiben alone has done so much more kaands to ruin Kaandya parivar, most important being the IVF kaand but the makers shifted the entire blame on Anita, didn’t even implicate Motiben when the whole idea was hers.

Just like how Dhara will not have a baby until the last episode of this show, Motiben-Janu will not be punished until the last episode.

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Gombi calls Rishita, ghar ki Lakshmi, that’s why PAGS has started going down because ghar ki Lakshmi has returned to PN. But never heard Gautam anything like this about Raavi. Instead he scolded her for coming in between Shiva and him, which he would never dare say to Rishita 😔

Apparently PAGS has been closed for the past few days because of the various kaands, and the groceries have gone bad, there is also rat infestation inside the store.

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mpks1

Have been watching this show from the beginning, never paid much attention to GaumbEv even TT fans used to talk about them. 

Now I can’t help but to join the bandwagon😆 they are real and a true ship 😆

What about Dhavi😆? 

mkc12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Gombi calls Rishita, ghar ki Lakshmi, that’s why PAGS has started going down because ghar ki Lakshmi has returned to PN. But never heard Gautam anything like this about Raavi. Instead he scolded her for coming in between Shiva and him, which he would never dare say to Rishita 😔

Apparently PAGS has been closed for the past few days because of the various kaands, and the groceries have gone bad, there is also rat infestation inside the store.

The Pandyas are idiots.  PAGS can't be opened for various reasons but PS after being burnt the materials can be sold to the customers .

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

What about Dhavi😆? 

I always believed in DhaVi from the beginning,  still continue to ship them 😆

I was only skeptical about GaumbEv which I am now clear about😆

More than DhaVi, Dhara+ Rishita = DhaShita is going strong now😆 which is looking too fake on screen because soon we know they will be fighting again 😆

Mujhe abb ye ship hazam nahi ho rahi hai 😆

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

If there is seperation let shivi seperate from family. Shows takes leap.  Shiva coming back as a successful business along with his lucky charm raavi . And prove somnath how lucky raavi is fir him. Meanwhile rest family can play ykb and struggle to live.

mpks1 thumbnail

The Pandyas are idiots.  PAGS can't be opened for various reasons but PS after being burnt the materials can be sold to the customers .

The Kaandyas  need to come off their high horse. Outside world is not that easy the way writers are making it to be 😕 More than that they are justifying  these characters actions and behaviors, 
Dev had to be told by a third party what he did was wrong  when his own family were justifying his actions.

I am still all for Dev-Rishita going on their  own  but instead they went to Janu’s house, got used to his money, ruches, comforts and both were acting holier than thou, if they both made it on their own, nobody would have been happier than me and would have vehemently supported them from all the bashing, instead both turned out to be cowards and opportunists😕

mkc12345 thumbnail

After watching today's episode I doubt there will be a leap.  Because Rishita has started showing a baby bump, I think the makers will show her pregnancy to the end so I doubt there will be a leap.  But there will be a separation.  I think it will be a good track if after hearing about Shiva's accident, Raavi is so distraught that she gets into an accident and she loses her memory.  Suman's defense of Raavi was lapse in judgment because she doesn't like Raavi at all, so hearing about Shiva's accident Suman will be really nasty to her.  After hearing Suman, Raavi will blame herself and get in an accident.  When Shiva hears about this he will be really angry with his family and when he finds about Raavi's accident he will go crazy .  Or instead of actually losing her memory, Raavi pretends to lose her memory to stay away from the Pandyas to not inflict any bad luck to them.  I have been an advocate of Raavi losing her memories since Raavi's kidnapping during the IVF kaand.  She is such a sweet and soft soul, she needs to be away from these crazy people for a while before they make her crazy like them ❤️.

mpks1 thumbnail

Janu and Motiben also knows that the brothers have difference of opinion which they try to mask very well snd never on the same page about everything😆

It is BhabiMa who is trying to project all the  time they are all  together as one happy family and  finds short-term fixes to solve the problems until the next big kaand happens. 
As much as the writers like to project  Shiva-Dev’s relationship is same as Gautam- Dev, there is definitely underlying tension between the same and they seem to fake it very well. Not once, they have taken each other’s advice into account. 
Infact Shiva-Krish have a better chemistry- bromance than Shiva-Dev 😕