May 28 spoiler- Sautan Jiju aa gaye.. 🤣🤣 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

You know right now ( ever since this Raj confession track ) I feel he is incapable of thinking at all... but if does 2+2=4 then I will be relieved that he has a brain that can process stuff 🤣

This time I wish he does not have the upper hand. Or he should not give up. But even if he comes to know, it should not be him having fun  but at least he should realise where he has gone wrong.

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Physics_girl

This time I wish he does not have the upper hand. Or he should not give up. But even if he comes to know, it should not be him having fun  but at least he should realise where he has gone wrong.

@bold: exactly this... 

Abhi tak in all the precaps and bts... I have not seen it happening... he is still thinking about himself... he wanted to Meety move away with transfer .... now he is hurt that Meety agreed to divorce him... ego ka chakkar hai right now.. hope he realises soon.... but realise hone ke baad redemption bhi tho chahiye na? What do you think will happen for redemption? One big speech ya aur kuch bhi karega? Thats what I dont see yet...

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Screenshot_2022-05-26-18-34-36-09_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

🤣🥳

Screenshot_2022-05-26-18-36-04-07_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

How can I leave a chance to upload direct image ? Shakal kya ban gaya iska🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳

Physics_girl thumbnail

@bold: exactly this... 

Abhi tak in all the precaps and bts... I have not seen it happening... he is still thinking about himself... he wanted to Meety move away with transfer .... now he is hurt that Meety agreed to divorce him... ego ka chakkar hai right now.. hope he realises soon.... but realise hone ke baad redemption bhi tho chahiye na? What do you think will happen for redemption? One big speech ya aur kuch bhi karega? Thats what I dont see yet...

Wahi pata nahi.... I doubt kahi ulta na pad jaye plan. Aur agar is baar pad v jaate, MH should actually walk out.🥺 Because if he doesn't try to understand why she would go to such lengths toh fir kya faida?

I don't know what he would do for redemption. Aaj taak usko wesa kuch karte dikha hi nahi. Even in Biwi no.1 competition, although he did make some effort,  MH was the one to bear more.

Iss gadha Ahlawat ka  v mad in love wale side dekhni hai ek baar🤪

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

You know right now ( ever since this Raj confession track ) I feel he is incapable of thinking at all... but if does 2+2=4 then I will be relieved that he has a brain that can process stuff 🤣

Though i want him to suffer n regret… but then ML being a complete buddu n jus be around for clownery is also not promising to watch on ITV… … Sme times, i want Meetwa to tke lead n be the  ideal HERO which is required from him… I sincerely loved him when he stood his grounds n made Meety realized his dreams n fought for it!! The guy who literally took the blame n went to jail for her, rescued her from the trunk in the police station, made her wear the police hat ,   n held her when she was in utter shock knowing her fathers death!!!  They were so mny instances where Meety couldnt process it right n he took the  intitave n be the upperhand in sensibily handling the situation  … When i think of this scenario and had seen how much more he is capable of, i really dnt want him to look that dumb n foolish to not get what is going around him… If i see the Raj police track, i blame the jnew writers for butchering his characterization, cos tats not how Meetwa was or is!!! 

Anjureads thumbnail

Wahi pata nahi.... I doubt kahi ulta na pad jaye plan. Aur agar is baar pad v jaate, MH should actually walk out.🥺 Because if he doesn't try to understand why she would go to such lengths toh fir kya faida?

I don't know what he would do for redemption. Aaj taak usko wesa kuch karte dikha hi nahi. Even in Biwi no.1 competition, although he did make some effort,  MH was the one to bear more.

Iss gadha Ahlawat ka  v mad in love wale side dekhni hai ek baar🤪

Wahi tho... matlab itni mehnat aur manpower lag rha hai iss gadhe ko apne galti ka sirf ehsaas karane mein... iske baad kya? 🤪

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Screenshot_2022-05-26-18-34-36-09_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

🤣🥳

Screenshot_2022-05-26-18-36-04-07_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

How can I leave a chance to upload direct image ? Shakal kya ban gaya iska🤣🤣🤣🤣🥳

Chalo tum bi ajao maidan mei!!! 😆 … Nw ur quirky Os will hve his DIFF SHAKALS Of him 🤣🤣… 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Exactly tis is wat i wnt too… but thn Baps voicing it out to Meetwa has some reason behind it… Though bechara couldnt think proper then, but i hve a feeling later on, he might join 2 n 2 together n come to some conclusion… !! Even Meety voicing her concern to Raj  in the kitchen that this is goin overboard  made me think in that direction 

Actually I don't get this papita at all.. 🤔she called meety as meet bahu and was showing a real concern on their relationship like are you really want this ? Will you be able to live without meety ? I was like..really? 😲Is this papita who is asking all these ?? That was  supposed to be Ragini's dialogue..chalo next dialogue proved that is papita .. 😆

Physics_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Though i want him to suffer n regret… but then ML being a complete buddu n jus be around for clownery is also not promising to watch on ITV… … Sme times, i want Meetwa to tke lead n be the  ideal HERO which is required from him… I sincerely loved him when he stood his grounds n made Meety realized his dreams n fought for it!! The guy who literally took the blame n went to jail for her, rescued her from the trunk in the police station, made her wear the police hat ,   n held her when she was in utter shock knowing her fathers death!!!  They were so mny instances where Meety couldnt process it right n he took the  intitave n be the upperhand in sensibily handling the situation  … When i think of this scenario and had seen how much more he is capable of, i really dnt want him to look that dumb n foolish to not get what is going around him… If i see the Raj police track, i blame the jnew writers for butchering his characterization, cos tats not how Meetwa was or is!!! 

Haan wo v hai. In that way also it would make him seem dumb. Baki chodo, he toh even understood MH also so well na? Now he can't understand how much hurt she is? N can't understand her khurafati smile when all these are happening? Or he is too scared of losing her now that he can't think straight?

But he was already made dumb in Shanty's case. And also about AH's death announcement by Mama. I don't understand why it is made like this.