Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Rajamouli has broken the barrier finally. Till now it's mostly Indian diaspora who watched Indian movies released on foreign lands. This is I think the first actually non Indian audiences in Americas and Europe are watching an Indian movie in big numbers.

Must say that Netflix is a great tool to introduce our movies to the world.

yes, I watched it on 1st. only 4 indians in a crowd of 80+

it was amazing, they were clapping on all scenes, the bridge scene, the interval scene climax, naatu dance they were super involved and didnt get up until last song was over 

they were raving during interval, I think western audience too wants simple emotions (brotherhood, love, freindhip, affection) with no edgy and woke messaging expecially after covid

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

#1 for two weeks Non- English 

Screenshot_20220608-141143_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220608-141232_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220608-141246_Chrome.jpg

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Nice , Hindi dubbed version doing it , next time want to see original Telugu one doing it ðŸ¥³

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

It is a really stupid movie and man is it longggg! I was very very disappointed..because I simply loved Baahubali and Magadheera and Eega..but I found RRR very ridiculous as a plot and there was also a strange hang over of Bahubali in some action sequences..

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I tried watching this (I don't watch south films) and....I kinda lost interest😆.  It's not my genre of films - it's definitely one of those manly action-packed films that's really focused on CGI stunts. 

That said, this film was clearly made for its core audience - and yet it was able to get universal appreciation. That's amazing! Kudos to the team! It really shows that if you stick to quality, regardless of language and culture, you can end up with universal appreciation