•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

This can be just my feelings and nthin personal for any of the participants but here it is...

With the blind fold task, one jodi does it slow and steady and smooth.... The other does lots of goof ups and twice the same journey. Still the latter won the task??

It is genuinely possible to complete the task with screaming and everything in 7 minutes??? That also same thing again?? 

Mayb i have a soft corner for the senior jodi but with the telecast, it was quite a raised eyebrow moment. 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

This can be just my feelings and nthin personal for any of the participants but here it is...

With the blind fold task, one jodi does it slow and steady and smooth.... The other does lots of goof ups and twice the same journey. Still the latter won the task??

It is genuinely possible to complete the task with screaming and everything in 7 minutes??? That also same thing again?? 

Mayb i have a soft corner for the senior jodi but with the telecast, it was quite a raised eyebrow moment. 

Totally agree, i so think that was scripted, how can Neil- aish take 7 mins when they basically had to to do the bhool bhuliya task twice. I felt Vidhya mam took less time but as Neil Aish is star plus jodi, they saved them

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago

That woman is a living nightmare!

Originally posted by nutmeg7

That woman is a living nightmare!

she has a knack of attracting attention.... Good bad or ugly is a different matter..... But attention she has!!! 

Originally posted by MSgayatri

Even I felt the sameā€¦ they were so dignified n classy couple.. really felt bad for them.