Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you Jiggy 

Part 1 mein Meetwa ki nodding when she talk to him standing on a sofa 🤣

His accent shambhu bhaiyya ki Jimmy Vaari 👍🏼

Seems deep and Isha ki meeting 

I think Isha may react or interact with meety only for few days let’s see

They could have handles murder mystery this way as well 

Abhi bhi recording gayi so final witness toh Tej hi hoga and that’s how Abhay will be caught 

Anjureads thumbnail

Pakka these sbs/gnt ppl are being paid by the  makers.. 

Inki interview is cute.... 

Segment also looks like fun bit... 

isko fully enjoy karne ke liye we need to take classes from Tej 🤣

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Pakka these sbs/gnt ppl are being paid by the  makers.. 

Inki interview is cute.... 

Segment also looks like fun bit... 

isko fully enjoy karne ke liye we need to take classes from Tej 🤣

True..🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

101 ways to lose your memory

Addon 4 classes on losing selective parts of your memory ( uske liye extra charges lagenge ) 

We need to either forget that we saw a show called Meet or forget everything that happened after the leap or whichever we choose as the end of the show. 

Neha ki badi yaad aa rhi hai

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

what will I say about these segments… when we were looking forward for segments… they used to come post episode… now a new segment each day… and still no one cares … because they killed the basic spirit of the show.. and the characters…

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

what will I say about these segments… when we were looking forward for segments… they used to come post episode… now a new segment each day… and still no one cares … because they killed the basic spirit of the show.. and the characters…

Exactly.. 🤔

I don't think I can ever connect meet ahlawat anymore..unless they should show a proper redemption ..

Almost same with Meet hooda..unless she should move on from the doormat meet hooda to real meety. Which is near to impossible 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

Exactly.. 🤔

I don't think I can ever connect meet ahlawat anymore..unless they should show a proper redemption ..

Almost same with Meet hooda..unless she should move on from the doormat meet hooda to real meety. Which is near to impossible 

I don’t know what to say about Meet Hooda … Babita clearly said that she never liked her at all… and wasn’t there a deal between her and Babita that if she could not become DIL of her choice within 6 months .. she will leave the house… Why is she not leaving… ? they literally threw her out and she comes back… my god.. its only zee ki FL who will do everything to come back when the whole house throw them out… be it Preeta, Prachi and now Meet… no self respect at all…

Jugnu21 thumbnail

ye wala segment friday k episode me aa gya…

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye wala segment friday k episode me aa gya…

Matlab all segments and precaps covered 😆... bts ppl need to visit the sets soon now... ya phir unko jo paise dete thhe ab iss naye lallu ko denge for Meetwa sudhar mission.