Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: md410

He basically went back where he started at the time of marriage

Now I feel he deserves Manushi only 
inke beech sab kuch ho gaya kya? Kab? which episode 

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

To wahi bole that he is feeling ignored and useless.. Meety mai mujhe SI dikhti hai patni nahi etc etc kya chal raha tha.. Dhoka diya and all that!! 

Their aim was to show angst and drama which went overboard with showing the ML behaving in a regressive and mean way in anger. 

They could have just stuck to them having a good heated argument and fight over breaking the promise of covering up the pen drive where they both could put their points and both could have been valid at that point in time ... and then later they could have shown Meetwa having some brain and thinking later but still upset and not talking to Meety bcz his mom is in this sorry state  and that she still broke promise. Then talking with Raj in jail etc. and understanding that Meety did to prove him innocent. 

Once Raj came back they didnt need to stretch so much instead disclosure karte about Chacha and Isha wedding aur thhoda uska drama laate...Chacha wanting to surrender to the law...  maybe they could have argued over that too but Raj intervenes and agrees with Meety that Chacha should surrender... in that clash Meet² plan together to make Isha normal. 

Lekin itna stretch kar rhe hai for drama sake... tho altu faltu dialogues tho aa hi jayegi.... 

Only grace is that these two fab actors make it watchable even though they are having bs in the name of a script. I dont know if watchable is really the right word but I hope you get what I mean. 

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Anjureads thumbnail

Chacha bhi muh nahi kholega... pehle Raj ne bola thha "tu kuch nahi karega" ab Meety ne promise li hai 🤣

Itna bade bade kaand kar chuke hai Chacha but promises ke mamle mein bade pakke hai 😆