Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Bola tha na max 3 episodes😆

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Ab ghar mein shaadi karwane ke liye koi bacha nahin to Raj ek talak karwakar do do shaadiyan karwaayega👏

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

thats what i feel too makers even don't know in which direction they are sending the ml and no wonder trp is less , characters needs to be progressed or consistent but i don't see any here which is so disappointing

He basically went back where he started at the time of marriage

Now I feel he deserves Manushi only 
inke beech sab kuch ho gaya kya? Kab? which episode 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

He basically went back where he started at the time of marriage

Now I feel he deserves Manushi only 
inke beech sab kuch ho gaya kya? Kab? which episode 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: fanktlk

And all on the same day. Morning  he announces separation. Raj announces Divorce then he announces marriage and the groom's family is going to come. 

Raj is a Great matchmaker. He can pull out Rishtas better than a magician can pull out pigeons. 

maine bola ta na that he should open a matchmaker site now … his success rate as a matchmaker is far better than businessman … upar se iski krayi shaadi chlti b ni h … to supply  in this case never goes out …🤣

Anjureads thumbnail

And all on the same day. Morning  he announces separation. Raj announces Divorce then he announces marriage and the groom's family is going to come. 

Raj is a Great matchmaker. He can pull out Rishtas better than a magician can pull out pigeons. 

Yeh tho nakli rishta hai... iske liye kya time lena

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mehraan

Hes shwng himself the victim😆… Sorry nahi bolna hai, tho victim card khel gaya🤣… Still i dnt get it why is he acting foolish?!! Is it tat Papaji praised Meety for being the son and hes insecure abt it  cos on the dining table, i caught his sarcasm on tat front or is it he feels cheated due to the Con🤪… Bhaisaab ne khud njoy kiya aur act karraha hai its Meety who took advantage …Btw, m i missing smethng, Meety ye kaise  sab kar sakhti hai akele?!!! 😆…..is he Dumbo ya The Dumbest?!!!…….. Why acting like an Abla Naari jiski izzat  lut gayi!!!!  Excuse me, it takes two to tango!!!! If shes at fault… So are you n much more than her …!!!! 

N wats this mujhe Meri biwi mei Inspector dikhayi deti!!! U foolish Ahlawat, u only made her see tat dream and saw to it that she achieves n fulfills it… Now when she basking in that glory n making everyone proud … Why are u being the MCP?!!! I really fnt get his anger issues… thy r all soo misplaced n have no WAZAN !!!!

Aisa victim to wo Manuchii ke time bhi nahi bana tha jab wo mandap mai chodke gayi thi.. Ab roye jaa raha bas.. 🤣

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

I read the update... and I didnt understand anything😆

the couple who are supposed to talk and communicate are doing just jalebi talks. Meety is keeping everything secret from him and again trying to protect him from I dont know what. Neither Meety wants to let him know of anything and neither he wants to clarify his point properly. Just want to do emotional atyachaar on fandom in the name of angst and drama. 

It looks like now its not about the consummation. Initially it was. Now I guess its ego + hurt + guilt + lack of brain

When Meety went to meet Isha alone that night, he felt disappointed in himself that he is doing nothing and also that Meety doesnt trust him anymore ( due to his own fault ). 

Its happened again when Meety went ahead to fix problems and he was left doing nothing and he feels hurt and guilt that she didnt take him along with her in her plan... she is doing everything alone.... 

But I could be wrong (high chances😆)

To wahi bole that he is feeling ignored and useless.. Meety mai mujhe SI dikhti hai patni nahi etc etc kya chal raha tha.. Dhoka diya and all that!! 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Nahi groom's family agle din aa rahi hai.. 🤣

But you are right.. He is fastest matchmaker in history! 🤣