May 23 spoiler : mastani's description

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Some people comes to baji 

Baji asked them who send them to him , those people tells about mastani that she is chatrasal's daughter , she can defeat anyone in sword fight & archery , she is extremely pretty jo usse ek baar dekh le usse bhul nhi sakta as mastani is Mohini.

Kashi's diyas started flickering she prays to protect raau & her love.

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

Some people comes to baji 

Baji asked them who send them to him , those people tells about mastani that she is chatrasal's daughter , she can defeat anyone in sword fight & archery , she is extremely pretty jo usse ek baar dekh le usse bhul nhi sakta as mastani is Mohini.

Kashi's diyas started flickering she prays to protect raau & her love.

I can assure you Mastani ne Ghaonwalo ko paise diye honge apne tariff bolne ke liye.. Plus last mein Mohini ke liye toh 3-4 zameen tak de diye honge πŸ€£πŸ€£ Sab paiso ka chakkar hai, paiso ka.. πŸ€”

Btw from seeing 20th May episode, I first time discovered something.. Iss serial ki Radhabai has a HUMAN HEART!!! Seriously bandhi ne pehli baar Kashi ki baat suni hai... Lekin haan because of this usne mere umeed par paani chirak diya.. Like I was trusting her so much this time as if my whole property is at stake in her hands.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ But lagta hai ab Radhabai ne bhi humein dhoka de hi diya hai.. 

Hum bechare audience ko toh kebal dekhte hi rehna hai πŸ€”

Edited by StudyForLife - 1 years ago

Ya u r right it was like villagers were doing publicity of mastaniπŸ˜† did mastani being d princess use to roam whole day in villages as it look people who were praising her had seen her very closely.

if mastani was so talented & accomplished warrior why was Bajirao needed in Bundelkhand campaign then ?

Even I m shocked radha bai ne baat maan li πŸ˜²jaha baat nhi maani chaiye thi vaha maan li.

Only good thing baji got a doubt kashi is hiding something from him.

Kashi is very careless for d baby it's look so weird that she is so desperate to send baji to bundelkhand.

Bajirao looks curious to know about mastani not impressed.

Vaise mastani send flowers wrapped in those arrow with letters for baji , she is 2 chalu 

I m damn sure Bajirao will not get really Mohit on mastani ulta mastani will get attracted towards him . 

I m sure ek dance performance to pakka hoga mastani ka

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 1 years ago

Ek cheez puchni thi did mastani used to assist Bajirao in politics & state welfare.

Acc to my knowledge it was not possible as Bajirao used to be away from Pune most of d time due to war so radhabai , chimnaji , kashibai used to look after d matters. Baji only used to stay in pune during rainy season.

Have u read kusum chopra mastani novel ?

Originally posted by Shake_d_spear

Ek cheez puchni thi did mastani used to assist Bajirao in politics & state welfare.

Acc to my knowledge it was not possible as Bajirao used to be away from Pune most of d time due to war so radhabai , chimnaji , kashibai used to look after d matters. Baji only used to stay in pune during rainy season.

Have u read kusum chopra mastani novel ?

I haven't read Kusum Chopra's novel but what is written in most of the accurate documents is Mastani was a mistress of Baji and nothing else.  

No way she could have involve herself in the decision making process or the politics of the Maratha Confederency, when many abled men were already present in Bajirao's ministry. There was Chimaji who was known as the brain behind all of Bajirao's military expedition. There was the presence of the Ashtrapradhan also known as the eight member council. And if any of the three were absent, then Radhabai or Kashi would have taken the matter into their hands. πŸ™„

Why shall people involve Mastani if more experienced and intelligent ministers were present..? πŸ€”πŸ€”

Mastani never had any position in Bajirao's career which is why she is referred to as Baji's mistress and their relationship is unknown. 

If by any chance Mastani was so trained in military and politics.. Why wasn't she able to defeat the Mughals? Mastani was just a princess who was only handed to Bajirao in order to strengthen the bond between the two kingdoms. This is the only info which every historian can assuredly provide. πŸ˜’

And now coming to Kusum Chopra's novel, I would just say those who are a fan of a particular character shall always tend to glorify it beyond limits. So believing it will only lead to wastage of time and knowledge. 😐