Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Reeti, Vaibhavi - Thank you for sharing the live video🤗

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arey,usne kuch tweets pade honge,so,maybe she would have felt bad so she just told the actual reason behind it.

Itna kyun soch rahe ho tum log,let it be🤪

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shrizz

may be the production house asked her to say all this so that fans feel emotional and forget everything 

And wowww they are successful coz i already see people feeling bad for ketki and team on twitter👏

feeling bad????? Link me to the tweets pls? I tried but too much to scrolll ugh!! 

Haddh hai. Ek toh I don’t understand. What was the need to justify in the first place? 🙄🙄🙄

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Arey,usne kuch tweets pade honge,so,maybe she would have felt bad so she just told the actual reason behind it.

Itna kyun soch rahe ho tum log,let it be🤪

huh?!

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She was telling nah,that people were trolling regarding the mehendi and all,and that she reads all the tweets and all,toh ishilye she would have wanted to clarify it.

QueeN456 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Yes and question is what will happen behind door? 

Do these two need a door? 😆

But they like Khulna Khulna naa... 

Really they need door... 🤣

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ektag06

THANKYOUUUUUUU!!! This was my take from the live bit too. No one questioned her on the length etc. it was all on the design and kapdo ka wasn’t about the cost or whatever…it was just ki Accha nahi lag raha tha. It just didn’t work. 

Plus why is she justifying? Not her fault here! And no one said anything to them. It was all for creatives/makers. How do ajeebbbb??

I think probably the makers brought all the blame to the mehendi design only which was indirectly blaming her and making her feel guilty or responsible for all that..and I think Ketaki stopped her coz she knows ki it would make the fd more angry coz everyone has repeated ki the problem was not only for the mehendi design..!

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ektag06

THANKYOUUUUUUU!!! This was my take from the live bit too. No one questioned her on the length etc. it was all on the design and kapdo ka wasn’t about the cost or whatever…it was just ki Accha nahi lag raha tha. It just didn’t work. 

Plus why is she justifying? Not her fault here! And no one said anything to them. It was all for creatives/makers. How do ajeebbbb??

I had similar thoughts. My theory they either they did not have time or she cannot use it due to other sponsor posts she makes on Insta. Regardless, execution was poorly done and hopefully there is more effort in future. 

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: QueeN456

But they like Khulna Khulna naa... 

Really they need door... 🤣

Poll coming up.

Edited by DJ_3 - 1 years ago
Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DJ_3

I had similar thoughts. My theory they either they did not have time or she cannot use it due to other sponsor posts she makes on Insta. Regardless, execution was poorly done and hopefully there is more effort in future. 

She might be saying the truth..because we've never seen her post with mehendi.. but sketch pen se bana lete yaar.. ye creatives ka dimaag chalna chahiye..