Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Yeh itv hain yeh sab hi hoga 🤣

I am not sure now how long I will continue waiting for next track i font want shah drama teeno akele kya story hogi relative are better than showing anuj I'll and.... I guess let's see what happens next i don't have much hope now for me best maan phase is over 

I think ab mostly Anuj ki family aayegi because they said ki kuch naya padav hai anupama ki life me.. with Anuj..

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Oh to rupali ma'am can't apply mehandi so all that happened it's bad bechari ketki ma'am ko kitna kuch sunna pada 

She could have used mehndi sketch/mehndi sticker etc etc 

Also if there was a problem with applying mehndi to ek baa ka naam kam likhte haath par to kya chala jaata🤡 

There is no justification for writing Shah house k nivaasiyo ka naam🤢

Edited by shrizz - 1 years ago
Kitty584 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh to rupali ma'am can't apply mehandi so all that happened it's bad bechari ketki ma'am ko kitna kuch sunna pada 

Woh sirf mehendi ke liye nahi tha.. there were many complaints.. outfits, sangeet nahi tha proper..baa ka name tha Anu ki mom ka nahi..  a lot of stuff man.. 

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shrizz

Also if there was a problem with applying mehndi to ek baa ka naam kam likhte haath par to kya chala jaata🤡 

THANKYOUUUUUUU!!! This was my take from the live bit too. No one questioned her on the length etc. it was all on the design and kapdo ka wasn’t about the cost or whatever…it was just ki Accha nahi lag raha tha. It just didn’t work. 

Plus why is she justifying? Not her fault here! And no one said anything to them. It was all for creatives/makers. How do ajeebbbb??

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: QueeN456

https://tenor.com/bMC9l.gif

Ohh sry my bad.... 😉😉

Hey reeee it's nice u meet uhh here... How r uhh baby... 

https://tenor.com/bbjcL.gif

Kissii on ur golu molu gaal... 😉

i m feeling better tabhi to aaj bhatak rahi yaha😆

thank you so much for your sweet words dj🤗

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ektag06

THANKYOUUUUUUU!!! This was my take from the live bit too. No one questioned her on the length etc. it was all on the design and kapdo ka wasn’t about the cost or whatever…it was just ki Accha nahi lag raha tha. It just didn’t work. 

Plus why is she justifying? Not her fault here! And no one said anything to them. It was all for creatives/makers. How do ajeebbbb??

may be the production house asked her to say all this so that fans feel emotional and forget everything 

And wowww they are successful coz i already see people feeling bad for ketki and team on twitter👏

Edited by shrizz - 1 years ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shrizz

Her justification for the crappy mehandi design was such a baloney. These actors lie a lot. 

strancho thumbnail

Did not watch LIVE... MEETING THA...

But naya ghar milra.. laal padi milegi ya nahi?

Extended family member will tapkao na.. bada ghar to chahiye..

We were ready for a court marriage also.. It was never about COST. It was about what are they trying to imply. Thank God ki phere lete time family ringa ringa roses nahi khele

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Exactly! She made it worse by trying to justify. Seriously🤔

strancho thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmithaRam

Her justification for the crappy mehandi design was such a baloney. These actors lie a lot. 

That's why they are ACTORS