https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBNVz2UkDs&ab_channel=StarMaa
just found IPK remade in telugu.... title track is good... thought of sharing here...
Page
of
1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBNVz2UkDs&ab_channel=StarMaa
just found IPK remade in telugu.... title track is good... thought of sharing here...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
why is the male lead so playful lmao the girl seems cute
Thank you for sharing this here Nisha. Looks good.👍🏼
Like Areeba said, the male lead is in a playful mood opposite to ASR's persona we know.
Is it the first time, this show was remade? I know it was dubbed in so many languages.
Keep posting info on the show here.
Cheers..
Is it available with English subtitles anywhere?
I have seen this on hotstar but no english subs.
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af
why is the male lead so playful lmao the girl seems cute
in promo even i felt so.... bt he s typical ASR only
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thank you for sharing this here Nisha. Looks good.👍🏼
Like Areeba said, the male lead is in a playful mood opposite to ASR's persona we know.
Is it the first time, this show was remade? I know it was dubbed in so many languages.
Keep posting info on the show here.
Cheers..
telugu i dont knw
kannada remade done....
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Is it available with English subtitles anywhere?
I have seen this on hotstar but no english subs.
no idea :(
even YHm remake thr... i follow that one.... wish it had sub
no idea :(
even YHm remake thr... i follow that one.... wish it had sub
They should have english subs for non language viewers.
I had seen 20+ episodes without subs even though I understood but still.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
They should have english subs for non language viewers.
I had seen 20+ episodes without subs even though I understood but still.
adding sub cost money ..
i requested for sub in kannada.... and got in touch with cv... tey told... it cost and channel nt ready to pay
Thank you Nisha! Good to know IPK was remade in Kannada.
Cheers..
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
POST 2 I feel your warm gentle touch, laying under stars You help me feel protected, removing my scars Under the sweet night sky rush. this...
~Kahani Sirf Teri Meri~ Having you in my arms, a warm heart just cried Never thought of missing when tears were dried Your Eyes left with me...
402