https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBNVz2UkDs&ab_channel=StarMaa
just found IPK remade in telugu.... title track is good... thought of sharing here...
Page
of
1https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joBNVz2UkDs&ab_channel=StarMaa
just found IPK remade in telugu.... title track is good... thought of sharing here...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
why is the male lead so playful lmao the girl seems cute
Thank you for sharing this here Nisha. Looks good.👍🏼
Like Areeba said, the male lead is in a playful mood opposite to ASR's persona we know.
Is it the first time, this show was remade? I know it was dubbed in so many languages.
Keep posting info on the show here.
Cheers..
Is it available with English subtitles anywhere?
I have seen this on hotstar but no english subs.
Originally posted by: dramebaaz.af
why is the male lead so playful lmao the girl seems cute
in promo even i felt so.... bt he s typical ASR only
Originally posted by: Savera84
Thank you for sharing this here Nisha. Looks good.👍🏼
Like Areeba said, the male lead is in a playful mood opposite to ASR's persona we know.
Is it the first time, this show was remade? I know it was dubbed in so many languages.
Keep posting info on the show here.
Cheers..
telugu i dont knw
kannada remade done....
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Is it available with English subtitles anywhere?
I have seen this on hotstar but no english subs.
no idea :(
even YHm remake thr... i follow that one.... wish it had sub
no idea :(
even YHm remake thr... i follow that one.... wish it had sub
They should have english subs for non language viewers.
I had seen 20+ episodes without subs even though I understood but still.
Originally posted by: suhaaana
They should have english subs for non language viewers.
I had seen 20+ episodes without subs even though I understood but still.
adding sub cost money ..
i requested for sub in kannada.... and got in touch with cv... tey told... it cost and channel nt ready to pay
Thank you Nisha! Good to know IPK was remade in Kannada.
Cheers..
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402