Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dimagkidahi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Answer is - when they were sleeping on hay somehow sperm got out and travel and went to billi and tada pregnant 🤣

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

soooo…are you saying that they were faking that they thought she was pregnant? 

Arylie was faking pregnancy and doctor told she was never a pregnant, it's false alarm on pregnancy kit.

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

🤪Am i losing it!! HahahaBut plan kaise?? Dumbmada telling Imlie to leave :s they both genuinely cried yes she is fertile jo gave money but if that was the case she wouldnt be upset about false positive

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Didn't they made families devastated on marriage track ✌️ doctor clearly said she is never a pregnant. They didn't showed the result, they cut the scene after Aru seeing her. Like I said they planned for fake pregnancy but unfortunately JO played next card, that's why Aryan was telling 

We Will do all the tests again

We will have the baby when right moment comes

I understand many of them couldn't able to accept it's arylie plan. I am also not saying just like that, it's was their on screen. People's who watched ishqbaaz will know. 

what??? It was plan??? I haven’t watched it yet…what about ishqbaaz

Dimagkidahi thumbnail

Ha false alarm on pregnancy kit and they were shock too. So how they faking it? :s🤣meine pagal hojana hai khud ke naam ka kutta palungi mein🤣

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehaahmad

Then SR was shorter than the 3 mins SR I had predicted. 
dammit I feel so freakin jibbed. I was holding out hope. 
they should have given some better hints. Poora week confusya gaye mein. 

Sis watch the confession episode 🙄

He kissed her hands and touched her face that's it. He kept his hands on her shoulder both dozed off to sleep. Morning both felt so awkward for holding EO and sleeping. Sumaan have fire chemistry and I don't think they have problem to do romantic scenes, this track cvs was keeping suspense but it didn't executed well that's why all are getting totally frustrated.

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Answer is - when they were sleeping on hay somehow sperm got out and travel and went to billi and tada pregnant 🤣

that is depressing 😩 what is the point is being married to a man that looks like that if u arent going to enjoy ??? 🍆🍆🍆

gaya84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blackfaree

Ha false alarm on pregnancy kit and they were shock too. So how they faking it? :s🤣meine pagal hojana hai khud ke naam ka kutta palungi mein🤣

Yes we all should change the names the way CVS executing 🤦🤦

Did they showed the results to anyone??

Infact both looked blank 🤷 who will look like that when they know they're pregnant 🤷 especially imlie. She will jump like hell 😂

anabh thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

soooo…are you saying that they were faking that they thought she was pregnant? 

My sincere advice is please dont spend your precious energy in figuring or finding logic in ITV,  your hair will turn grey😆

Atleast ab ro dho kar per romance hoga in arylie land and hope we get to see lots and lots☺️

Mr India movie sexy dance moves with imlie in blue saree or white lace saree (minus her ugly blouses) and song they can play from latest collections😳

nehaahmad thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: gayatherry88

Sis watch the confession episode 🙄

He kissed her hands and touched her face that's it. He kept his hands on her shoulder both dozed off to sleep. Morning both felt so awkward for holding EO and sleeping. Sumaan have fire chemistry and I don't think they have problem to do romantic scenes, this track cvs was keeping suspense but it didn't executed well that's why all are getting totally frustrated.

Yaar what you are saying makes sense but then we have all these conversations as well that throw me off. Chaloo let’s see what happens next. Time will tell. ✌🏻 😘❤️