Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Forum is a mess today..what's the issue with login

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Uski feelings ki phd karke mann ke department me admission bhi le liya for lifetime❤️

https://twitter.com/Nancy82915/status/1527906606108708865?s=20&t=pOpGiBs-7AqlWyvuG2MV0Q

Edited by Saakshi2k - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Jab kal ko GaDha Janardhan ke paas job ki bheekh maangne jaana hi hai toh aaj ke episode me unko itna self respect self esteem kyu dikhaya

Gaumbi is like me jhukega nhi sala nd Dhara is like laato ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante🤡

Kal jaaenge apni bezzati karane plus ghar bhi girvi rakhwaenge aur fir aaaaaaaaaaaa bgm ke saath ShiVi ko bhi manipulate karke joker banaenge😵

Somnath me baaki jagah jobs nahi milti kya,ek yeh janardan seth hi hai??? 😕

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Rishitha all caring and depression faking is so irritating..I mean can't connect with her fake worry for even a second..if the script doesn't support this, overacting just makes it more undigestable..🤓

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

Rishitha all caring and depression faking is so irritating..I mean can't connect with her fake worry for even a second..if the script doesn't support this, overacting just makes it more undigestable..🤓

Tell me about it. Can’t connect with her fake worry. 
what reason did Dev give for cutting the call? “ Rishita chid jaati hai”  That’s our perception too.
So this worry and her being not happy sounds fake and irritating. But it is clear that Choubays are setting up for Dev abd Rishita’s whitewashing and their mahanta by rescuing PN from Janu’s clutches there by returning to PN to live with all of them. Both are going to get away very easily unlike Raavi who had to bear Rishita’s insults during the divorce track as Rishita sided with Shiva throughout. How she flips in a jiffy! 😔

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

The girl whom she humilated everyday. called Ganda khoon and kachra saved her life today and will be taking care of her without a malice in her heart. Suman was never a mother to her but she has always been a daughter.Raavi pandya ❤️

Edited by Pixierocks - 1 years ago
Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Uski feelings ki phd karke mann ke department me admission bhi le liya for lifetime❤️

https://twitter.com/Nancy82915/status/1527906606108708865?s=20&t=pOpGiBs-7AqlWyvuG2MV0Q

Magical days, the shivi which got me hooked

❤️

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why have they written in English when Suman can't read English 😅😅

Edited by Pritha_31 - 1 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

they're the reason I signed up this show