Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Haha I knew it had to be nepo angle ๐Ÿ˜† No other way she or zaviyar nouman could even get these big projects without daddy given their lack of acting skills or screen presence. 

She was supposed to debut in a mega project. But, then somehow she couldn't do it ๐Ÿ˜†

At least till now, Zayiyar has been doing side roles most of the time, and he at least can act. If Zaviyar does one or two shows a year I don't have issues with her. 

But, Durr-e is just unbearable. I liked her in Pardes. Then she has been monotonous with her dialogue delivery and expression. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mala06

She was supposed to debut in a mega project. But, then somehow she couldn't do it ๐Ÿ˜†

At least till now, Zayiyar has been doing side roles most of the time, and he at least can act. If Zaviyar does one or two shows a year I don't have issues with her. 

But, Durr-e is just unbearable. I liked her in Pardes. Then she has been monotonous with her dialogue delivery and expression. 

Problem with zaviyar is, when you put him in a show with actually strong actors, you get to see how weak of an actor he is, especially parts where he over acts or doesn't really seem to be putting an effort. 

For example, in sang-e-mah you see him in scenes with his father who is one of Pakistan's most versatile actors or with atif aslam who despite debuting as an actor had significantly stronger screen presence and was convincing in his role. Zaviyar just doesn't have any of the charm or any of the strong acting skills his other fellow actors of his generation have. 

Even that newbie khushal khan is proving to be a more capable and strong male lead actor through shows like wehshi. 

Zaviyar in all his shows is overshadowed by other actors.

Even in mujhe pyar hua tha, wahaj despite playing such a depressing character, a character that quite frankly would have been very dull and boring played by a less capable actor, you actually take notice of wahaj's acting as the emotions of his character look sincere the way wahaj portrays them so wahaj does a good job making you feel for saad. 

In same show, zaviyar as areeb is very unconvincing in emotional scenes and just looks too whiney in most of them for you to care enough about him. Only good acting moment he had was when he finally shows up to the wedding and questions everyone where maheer is and that was the only performance of his I genuinely liked till now from all his shows I've seen him in such as qissa meherbano ka, Wahem, sang e mah and bakhtawar and he has been weak and monotonous in all of them. 

Durre is honestly the worst actress I have seen till date from both pak and ITV. I'm not even over-exaggerating. She can't even seem to say her dialogues properly. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

Problem with zaviyar is, when you put him in a show with actually strong actors, you get to see how weak of an actor he is, especially parts where he over acts or doesn't really seem to be putting an effort. 

For example, in sang-e-mah you see him in scenes with his father who is one of Pakistan's most versatile actors or with atif aslam who despite debuting as an actor had significantly stronger screen presence and was convincing in his role. Zaviyar just doesn't have any of the charm or any of the strong acting skills his other fellow actors of his generation have. 

Even that newbie khushal khan is proving to be a more capable and strong male lead actor through shows like wehshi. 

Zaviyar in all his shows is overshadowed by other actors.

Even in mujhe pyar hua tha, wahaj despite playing such a depressing character, a character that quite frankly would have been very dull and boring played by a less capable actor, you actually take notice of wahaj's acting as the emotions of his character look sincere the way wahaj portrays them so wahaj does a good job making you feel for saad. 

In same show, zaviyar as areeb is very unconvincing in emotional scenes and just looks too whiney in most of them for you to care enough about him. Only good acting moment he had was when he finally shows up to the wedding and questions everyone where maheer is and that was the only performance of his I genuinely liked till now from all his shows I've seen him in such as qissa meherbano ka, Wahem, sang e mah and bakhtawar and he has been weak and monotonous in all of them. 

Durre is honestly the worst actress I have seen till date from both pak and ITV. I'm not even over-exaggerating. She can't even seem to say her dialogues properly. 

Hmm..I have watched only bits of sang e mah and havent watched MPH. But he was good in his debut show qissa meherbano ka and in Wehem. But, like you said he gets overshadowed  by other actors and yeah he currently has a lot to improve. 

Won't  say she is worst actress ever as I liked her in Pardes. But out of current options of actress she is worst.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Durre has been getting good projects ever since she entered dramas๐Ÿค”

NINALOGY thumbnail

Hmm..I have watched only bits of sang e mah and havent watched MPH. But he was good in his debut show qissa meherbano ka and in Wehem. But, like you said he gets overshadowed  by other actors and yeah he currently has a lot to improve. 

Won't  say she is worst actress ever as I liked her in Pardes. But out of current options of actress she is worst.

Durre was fine in Pardes,definitely not worse. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Durre was fine in Pardes,definitely not worse. 

Yes. But she does need to work on dilague delivery and the current vo actors are too good for her.

NINALOGY thumbnail

Yes. But she does need to work on dilague delivery and the current vo actors are too good for her.

Yeah a lot of improvement is needed. 

Exactly Wahaj, bilal all are too good for her. 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Screenshot_2023-04-13-14-30-57-67_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Screenshot_2023-04-13-14-31-25-37_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

NINALOGY thumbnail

Crime Thriller/suspense based lag raha hai posters sy, tho i will miss wahaj's murtu wali look ๐Ÿฅบ