Jurm (Geo)- Dur e fishan Saleem, Wahaj Ali - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Wouldnt Dure look taller than Wahaj,as she is really tall.Also  Wahaj is not that tall in height..🤔

Wonder when it will air.

Originally posted by fun4ever89

Wonder when it will air.

Even No bts of this drama 

Talking about Durre no sign of this one

Sorry do not like durre. She can't act. How is she bagging big shows opposite such good actors like wahaj, danish and heard bilal now too. ðŸ¤ª Some luck this girl has when some pak actresses better than her get relegated to supporting actress roles in mediocre dramas. Don't like kinza hashmi but even she appears a better actress to me now compared to durre.

Anyways, back to the show, heard Jurm is a mystery thriller types. Excited to know that wahaj is mixing things up in terms of genres. Mujhe pyar hua tha  was a dud of a choice tho imo. Not sure what he saw in that show or role. 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago

She got the break due to kaisi teri khudgarzi success which is largely due to Danish.. She was ok in pardes. Since she is still almost a new comer she has a long way to improve in terms of acting and really the industry needs new faces, it gets boring to watch the same few faces in every drama.

Wahaj usually chooses shows based on who is the director and team, he probably chose because MPHT for Badar Mahmud although personally I don't like his direction. I knew that show would be testing when I heard the writer was of Jalan's and director was of Dunk. 

I believe I saw ages ago one bts pic of wahaj and durre possibly from this show but no idea what came out of it. 

Originally posted by Miss-Behave

Sorry do not like durre. She can't act. How is she bagging big shows opposite such good actors like wahaj, danish and heard bilal now too. ðŸ¤ª Some luck this girl has when some pak actresses better than her get relegated to supporting actress roles in mediocre dramas. Don't like kinza hashmi but even she appears a better actress to me now compared to durre.

Anyways, back to the show, heard Jurm is a mystery thriller types. Excited to know that wahaj is mixing things up in terms of genres. Mujhe pyar hua tha  was a dud of a choice tho imo. Not sure what he saw in that show or role. 

Her father is an ex-producer for PTV that's why. She mentioned in one interview, I don't remember which though.

Originally posted by mala06

Her father is an ex-producer for PTV that's why. She mentioned in one interview, I don't remember which though.

Haha I knew it had to be nepo angle ðŸ˜† No other way she or zaviyar nouman could even get these big projects without daddy given their lack of acting skills or screen presence. 

Edited by Miss-Behave - 1 years ago