Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I think whatever remarriage comedy they are showing will be the last one I am watching.. I can't get over what all he did and said and now of they don't even show a proper redemption what's the point..

It's like he a baby Meety has to mollycoddle and who keeps on throwing tantrums that momma Meety has to bear from time to time!

Yeah actually he is behaving like an out of control baby 🥴 

I read the written updates of this week’s episodes and I don’t think I can watch. Babita and meetwa are beyond my tolerance right now. This show had this way of giving back for wrong behaviour but this track has gone too far. I can’t watch such level of abuse being justified and promoted. Meetwa and Babita are angry with meety, can they go any more low, what anger huh! 
but makers seem to have decided to justify all this and bring comedy to show meetwa is like this only 😐 I don’t think Babita is worth discussing also..I so wish mama tortured her but..she will even say sorry with all that attitude 🙄 

uff I am ranting 😬 I shouldn’t have read the written updates..

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Yeah actually he is behaving like an out of control baby 🥴 

I read the written updates of this week’s episodes and I don’t think I can watch. Babita and meetwa are beyond my tolerance right now. This show had this way of giving back for wrong behaviour but this track has gone too far. I can’t watch such level of abuse being justified and promoted. Meetwa and Babita are angry with meety, can they go any more low, what anger huh! 
but makers seem to have decided to justify all this and bring comedy to show meetwa is like this only 😐 I don’t think Babita is worth discussing also..I so wish mama tortured her but..she will even say sorry with all that attitude 🙄 

uff I am ranting 😬 I shouldn’t have read the written updates..

Maine epi dekha with the hope that sayad ab start ho Meet Ahlawat ka realisation and regret.. I am all for forgiving him if he really feels sorry from the heart.. Pehle bhi he did bad and said sry however hollow it might be..

But if they are going to make this comedy with him being given an upgraded version of hara peela mendhak, I dunno if I will watch this further.. Apna koi story likhke ending maan lungi..

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maine epi dekha with the hope that sayad ab start ho Meet Ahlawat ka realisation and regret.. I am all for forgiving him if he really feels sorry from the heart.. Pehle bhi he did bad and said sry however hollow it might be..

But if they are going to make this comedy with him being given an upgraded version of hara peela mendhak, I dunno if I will watch this further.. Apna koi story likhke ending maan lungi..

I have no hope, SBS segment seems like some silly comedy stuff. This was a very serious situation, still is..anyway 

I like your writing your own version idea..please write something and give us peace too 😊

Anjureads thumbnail

This is funny but it seems it will all be over in one episode by just giving him fear of another marriage and nothing more..the amount of pain he gave and all those harsh words will be forgotten with one fearful reaction and lot of gyaan from Raj ☹️ I suddenly lost the charm of this whole thing..so basically a guy can treat his wife like trash and get away by just showing fear of losing her and doing some comedy. 

Seems I am the only one who is feeling this way but this is really the worst way of whitewashing things..I don’t see any redemption..

makers know one thing how to whitewash all crap and do it with comedy so people get distracted and forget..

@bold: I dont know if you have read my posts earlier but if you have then you already know my pov dear 😊

And am sure many here have a similar pov. 

We know this show is gone forever. Its just now about keeping the fun alive in the forum and has no connection with the show in actuality. We use the clips/bts/promos/nonsense shown in the show to have some fun discussions where 49% of the time we are trolling, 49% we are imagining and wishing scenarios that we know will never happen in the show and 2% we are still ranting 😆

2% is a big improvement from 95% ranting that we were doing a month or so back because we here want to keep the forum light and fun filled. 

P.S: please dont ask me from where I got these numbers 😆

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail

I have no hope, SBS segment seems like some silly comedy stuff. This was a very serious situation, still is..anyway 

I like your writing your own version idea..please write something and give us peace too 😊

Pehla SBS dekhke I was hopeful of sth for Meety.. Naya dekhke I am like 🙄

Meety is involved and it's comedy!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

@bold: I dont know if you have read my posts earlier but if you have then you already know my pov dear 😊

And am sure many here have a similar pov. 

We know this show is gone forever. Its just now about keeping the fun alive in the forum and has no connection with the show in actuality. We use the clips/bts/promos/nonsense shown in the show to have some fun discussions where 49% of the time we are trolling, 49% we are imagining and wishing scenarios that we know will never happen in the show and 2% we are still ranting 😆

2% is a big improvement from 95% ranting that we were doing a month or so back because we here want to keep the forum light and fun filled. 

P.S: please dont ask me from where I got these numbers 😆

I think wo log khud apne epis nahi dekhte.. Unko pata bhi nahi story kya hai aur unse kya shoot karwa rahe.. 🤣

It wasn't some pati patni ka normal jhagda 🥲

Anjureads thumbnail

I think wo log khud apne epis nahi dekhte.. Unko pata bhi nahi story kya hai aur unse kya shoot karwa rahe.. 🤣

It wasn't some pati patni ka normal jhagda 🥲

Exactly....

they have not watched the earlier episodes and they dont know the characters. The list of problems in this show is long and they still  somehow manage to find more things to add. 

I feel Shagun must be having the hardest time connecting with his own character right now and to emote accordingly. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Exactly....

they have not watched the earlier episodes and they dont know the characters. The list of problems in this show is long and they still  somehow manage to find more things to add. 

I feel Shagun must be having the hardest time connecting with his own character right now and to emote accordingly. 

He actually increased my expectations in his IV during the transfer segment.. Ab lag raha 5 min royega phir comedy bana denge serious issues ko!

Anjureads thumbnail

He actually increased my expectations in his IV during the transfer segment.. Ab lag raha 5 min royega phir comedy bana denge serious issues ko!

Ya... shadi track looks like comedy of a serious issue. We were laughing at Raj's way of solving the problem. Babita and Meety being involved was the last thing needed. 

Transfer ka abhi aaya nahi in the episode na? Or has it? 

To give the makers the benefit of doubt ( since nothing has been aired yet ) I have a 2% hope that before transfer part itself Meetwa would have already started realising his faults.  And when the transfer comes he is shattered thinking that because of his faults Meety now wants to leave him. Then iske aur shaadi ke beech mein kya chalega I hv no idea. But possibly he himself says that he has been so bad that Meety really should leave him and go. And then this nautanki 🙄

Meety se na ho payega... waise Damini ne achha prepare(warn) kiya thha humein ... ye ladki sach mein dheet hai... thappad maro, gali do, ghar se nikalo, kuch bhi karo  .... ye kahin n jaa rhi 🙄 she just wants to cling on to Meet Ahlawat. 

I pity both of them now .. dono ko apne haal par chhod diya hai maine ab.