Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

This is funny but it seems it will all be over in one episode by just giving him fear of another marriage and nothing more..the amount of pain he gave and all those harsh words will be forgotten with one fearful reaction and lot of gyaan from Raj ☹️ I suddenly lost the charm of this whole thing..so basically a guy can treat his wife like trash and get away by just showing fear of losing her and doing some comedy. 

Seems I am the only one who is feeling this way but this is really the worst way of whitewashing things..I don’t see any redemption..

makers know one thing how to whitewash all crap and do it with comedy so people get distracted and forget..

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: watevever

Was Shagun speaking as MA in the interview lol? 😂 Meety being on the plan was not what I wanted.. 🙄 She is not even a little bit offended after how Meetwa treated her? The feminist in me is struggling lol... 😅

Tats wat… i didnt like tat either for the very same reason… i wish she had left him to deal with it, why does she need to teach everyone a lesson n let them see where they have gone wrong?!!… Why cant Ahlawat instropect by himself n see what major blunders he has done!! I didnt mind Rajs plan either as he is here to teach his son a lesson but including Meety in all this shows she doesnot value her selfworth… She is ok with it if Meetwa comes n stops the wedding but she isnt  fine if he comes and ask her forgiveness or begs n pleads her… or even correct his attitude or his family’s…For her Its Chalta hai!!!! We are again robbed of a redemption track 😭

I am just irritated with the way her mind is functioning these days 🤢

Edited by mehraan - 1 years ago
watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Tats wat… i didnt like tat either for the very same reason… i wish she had left him to deal with it, why does she need to teach everyone a lesson n let them see where they have gone wrong?!!… Why cant Ahlawat instropect by himself n see what major blunders he has done!! I didnt mind Rajs plan either as he is here to teach his son a lesson but including Meety in all this shows she doesnot value her selfworth… She is ok with it if Meetwa comes n stops the wedding but she isnt  fine if he comes and ask her forgiveness or begs n pleads her… or even correct his attitude or his family’s…For her Its Chalta hai!!!! We are again robbed of a redemption track 😭

I am just irritated with the way her mind is functioning these days 🤢

Omg her chalta hai attitude piss me off!! 😤 Its like Meetwa can get away with any kind of bad behaviour as long as he comes back to her at the end of the day!! She is spoiling him with her own hands!! I mean let him suffer abit and learn from his mistakes!! 🤦 It's upsetting she has zero self respect for herself as a FL! ☹️

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

This is funny but it seems it will all be over in one episode by just giving him fear of another marriage and nothing more..the amount of pain he gave and all those harsh words will be forgotten with one fearful reaction and lot of gyaan from Raj ☹️ I suddenly lost the charm of this whole thing..so basically a guy can treat his wife like trash and get away by just showing fear of losing her and doing some comedy. 

Seems I am the only one who is feeling this way but this is really the worst way of whitewashing things..I don’t see any redemption..

makers know one thing how to whitewash all crap and do it with comedy so people get distracted and forget..

No I even feel the same... Their solution to every problem by doing comedy is annoying... All we ever wanted from MH is to be express her feelings like a normal human... To show her disappointment n hurt but no she just gave 1 lecture to MA when he was throwing her out n than afterwards she was all fine with his bad behaviour... 🙄

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Means there won't be any redemption track for meetwa ????🥺

back to square 1..😳do they really working to get trp and get more audience or jus shooting becoz they got a slot to show something and showing whatever they decide on spot.😕 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I am on your side even before you were having this thought🤗

Max 3 episodes

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Beton ki shaadi karwakar Raj kaa Mann nhin bhara isliye bahuon ki bhi shaadi karwana chahta hai🤪Pragya ki yaad aa gayi joh apni maa kaa marriage hall chalane ke liye usmein apne pati ki bar bar shaadi karwati thi

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mehraan

i liked tat…😆…He really knows how to keep fd entertained…iwish Meetwa ends up scratching his head like tat 😆

Shagun ke harkate aisi hai.. Meet Ahlawat ko aisa kyu bana diye ☹️

I don't think I can forgive him now.. Aur redemption ka bhi comedy bana rahe ye log!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

Was Shagun speaking as MA in the interview lol? 😂 Meety being on the plan was not what I wanted.. 🙄 She is not even a little bit offended after how Meetwa treated her? The feminist in me is struggling lol... 😅

Exactly..

Ye Meety ka self destructive love aur Meet Ahlawat ka Rang Badalti love nahi dekha jaa raha.. 

Manushi did so bad to him phir bhi mara jaa raha tha and apparently the girl he loves so much and jo uske liye itna kuch kar chuki hai yahan tak ki wo chahta tha papa ke murder ko bhul jaaye wo bhi karli phir bhi he isn't changing his stance!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

I think whatever remarriage comedy they are showing will be the last one I am watching.. I can't get over what all he did and said and now of they don't even show a proper redemption what's the point..

It's like he a baby Meety has to mollycoddle and who keeps on throwing tantrums that momma Meety has to bear from time to time!