trp 19th may

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

@ColorsTV

ALL SHOWS#SasuralSimarKa2 0.8#Udaariyan 1.6#Parinetti 1.4#SirfTum 1.1#SwaranGhar 1.1#SpyBahu 0.8#ChotiSarrdaarni 0.7#NimaDenzongpa 0.6#Fanaa 0.5#Naagin6 1.7#DanceDeewaneJuniors 1.0

@StarPlus

ALL SHOWS#YehJhukiJhukiSiNazar 0.6#KabhiKabhieIttefaqSey 1.1#PandyaStore 1.5#GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.2#Imlie 2.1#SaathNibhanaSaathiya2 1.8#YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 2.4#Anupamaa 3.2#YehHaiChahatein 2.3#SmartJodi 0.8

@ZeeTV

ALL SHOWS#Mithai 0.3#MeetOnZee 0.8#RadhaMohan 0.8#BhagyaLakshmi 1.5#KumkumBhagya 1.7#KundaliBhagya 1.6#KashibaiBajiraoBallal 0.5#TereBinaJeeyaJayeNa 0.4#DIDLilMaster 1.0

again same trp 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmmm… still stable!! I hope tis upcoming Shaadi track has lots of romance with passion   minus murder track…😆 im sure the trps will increase! 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So it’s stuck at .8 Chalo decrease nahi hui 

Let’s see ab kya. 

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

with this kind of trp… how is zee even surviving? colors is doing way better than zee shows…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdvWVGVqiZw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

tamanna1391 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

with this kind of trp… how is zee even surviving? colors is doing way better than zee shows…

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdvWVGVqiZw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

because all serials of zee are showing one story that is love tringle except meet where mystery has become third angle

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

because all serials of zee are showing one story that is love tringle except meet where mystery has become third angle

yeah actually zee shows are way boring than other channels… they are also showing the same thing but with better cinematography…. on zee shows it’s negativity which always wins…

tamanna1391 thumbnail

yeah actually zee shows are way boring than other channels… they are also showing the same thing but with better cinematography…. on zee shows it’s negativity which always wins…

thats why zee is getting defeated by even colors , star plus is way ahead and you know what i liked there that even elders get rebuked when they cross limit 

Jugnu21 thumbnail

thats why zee is getting defeated by even colors , star plus is way ahead and you know what i liked there that even elders get rebuked when they cross limit 

zee needs positivity in shows… why zee tv shows are always like dukh ka pitara… itna sukh agr kisi ghr me 24 by 7 rhega to log depression me chle jayenge … or itni torture krne wala sasural ho to log shaadi krna bnd kr denge… why on zee all In-Laws negative people…. be it ahlawats… be it oberois … be it Kohlis or be it Luthras …. even the historic show KBB … MIL is pulling stunts left right and centre to get Kashibai ousted .. and so is the royal family in TBJJN…  zee is a big mourning channel… sb dukh me doobe h … koi kyu iske shows dekh kr mood khrab kre …

tamanna1391 thumbnail

zee needs positivity in shows… why zee tv shows are always like dukh ka pitara… itna sukh agr kisi ghr me 24 by 7 rhega to log depression me chle jayenge … or itni torture krne wala sasural ho to log shaadi krna bnd kr denge… why on zee all In-Laws negative people…. be it ahlawats… be it oberois … be it Kohlis or be it Luthras …. even the historic show KBB … MIL is pulling stunts left right and centre to get Kashibai ousted .. and so is the royal family in TBJJN…  zee is a big mourning channel… sb dukh me doobe h … koi kyu iske shows dekh kr mood khrab kre …

usually i avoid zee shows due to this only but i hook to the show due to its ph and as it was remake but its diversion from remake and becoming zee's another show is a huge disappointed

Jugnu21 thumbnail

usually i avoid zee shows due to this only but i hook to the show due to its ph and as it was remake but its diversion from remake and becoming zee's another show is a huge disappointed

there was a time when we could debate that BK and Meet has same overall story arc but treatment is different…. but now I can’t say that anymore…  Meet has diverged a lot … they made Ahlawats so negative that I just can’t… I was attracted towards the show because Ahlawat is not that typical in laws … yes Masoom was Masoom since beginning…  and Babita is not happy with Meet H… but recently their negative shade is enhanced by 100x speed… the family became so negative… whereas in BK .. Roy family was the support system of Bokul… kaha compete krenge ab ye BK se …😭