Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almirah thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

To RCE? Yes. No auto response evenπŸ˜†. I expected that. They prob get 1000s a day. 

But there are many who are known names who they could adapt from. 

If they don't even check the work, how are they going to progress. That's why BW is going down.

Like? Malayalam literature? or Hindi literature? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Almirah

If they don't even check the work, how are they going to progress. That's why BW is going down.

Like? Malayalam literature? or Hindi literature? 

Malayalam, Bengali, Hindi, Indian English writing...

Haegeum thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

And they wonder why Bollywood is losing to South πŸ€”

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I have seen tezaab when I was small.I didn't notice these similarities.but tezaab was remade scene to scene in telugu n tamil.

Originally posted by: -PD-

Varsham is also inspired by Tezaab only...

Did you watch Tezaab?

Both get separated because of greedy father. 

Varsham, she becomes actor as in Tezaab she become dancer.

Varsham villian takes her away for lust and in Tezaab she is kidnapped for her father's due.

Both hero's go to recuse their lady love for money and second chance love story starts...

I know this when varsham came ... It is inspired or copied from Tezaab heavily πŸ˜†

Then again it is inspired or copied as bhaagi in BW πŸ€£ so the base movie is Tezaab.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I dont remember kjo comparing it to Anand in live interviews.But when the shoot started n it was about to release all articles  promoted it as the adaptation of Anand.Anand had a hospital background n Anand didn't love the doctor.so maybe the remake will have hospital background without the love story of Anand.

Originally posted by: -PD-

I donot know KJO promoted it as remake of Anand πŸ˜² then why to remake again as if it never done 

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

I refuse to accept Indian writers arent creative..this is just plain laziness

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: EXOL

I refuse to accept Indian writers arent creative..this is just plain laziness

Bollywood hasn't looked at actual literature in years. KJo admits he hasn't read a book for ever. There are a few production houses with people who do read, but even they don't want to risk their money on the unknown.

Basically, there should be a balance between art and commerce, but it's all about the cash now.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Oh God!! This news is as bad as the Sholay remake news for me! This is too much. Also, as much as I love Shah and enjoy KHNH till date, it is nowhere comparable to Anand, the latter is in a different league altogether, Anand leaves a profound impact on you with its classic dialogues, songs, acting and the whole vibe. Hrishikesh Mukherjee for Godsake!