Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

Could we get a More button for the FF section's Featured Stories?

Right now, only four featured books are displayed at a time. Someone who doesn't know that there are more featured books has to refresh/revisit the page before s/he will realize it.

Having a More button would tempt viewers to click and find the full list of featured books.

That way, FFEditors could use Featured Stories for its intended purpose - promoting authors' work, at the same time as they display non-stories like rules and announcements in this space.

Thank you for creating a View All button for Featured Stories.

I noticed that several books that appear in the list of all Featured Stories are never displayed as Featured on the Fan Fiction section main page, no matter how often one refreshes it. Only the last ten books from the list get displayed, even if other books were added to the Featured Stories list at the same time. Is this intentional, or a glitch?

Also, I hope you can fulfil my request above, that Featured Stories should be visible even when the Fan Fiction section is sorted by Latest, Most Viewed, or Most Popular.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 10 months ago
tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.