Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

She sees herself as a lead alright! Quite the queen bee! šŸ˜‚ funny how she doesnā€™t see Chhipkali as negative - and conveniently forgets what Akriti did to get ā€œher loveā€. Funniest though - ā€œshe is not negative; she just hates Gungun!ā€ Canā€™t evenā€¦ šŸ¤£

anokhi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: livetodream257

She sees herself as a lead alright! Quite the queen bee! šŸ˜‚ funny how she doesnā€™t see Chhipkali as negative - and conveniently forgets what Akriti did to get ā€œher loveā€. Funniest though - ā€œshe is not negative; she just hates Gungun!ā€ Canā€™t evenā€¦ šŸ¤£

I think ki gg female antagonist 

Akriti female protagonist lead anubhav officiall wife 

Gg : ek bitch hai jo agayi between anukriti lolšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Zainu621 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Woww im so done so we have to tolerate this crap fr long ..so y r makers sadist esp vanku? I cn tolerate her n this guy going to anither woman crap if they get a new hero n give equal or even less ss to him fr gungun 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I'm sorry but I despise actors who can't call out their characters. Don't say I am white when your character clearly isn't!! 

mamta22 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

If the character is negative then an actor should accept it.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonder if it is the  step to make Akriti parallel lead!! 

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Iā€™ll definitely stop watching then ! Canā€™t stand Akriti on screen at all 

vyoman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Basically she is telling they change the entire plot and gave her importance by making her as Anubhav's legally wedded wife. (By doing so cheated audiencešŸ˜”). And she accuses  Gungun of stealing Anubhav from her whom she has been in love with  for 3 years. So she thinks Akriti is not negative but it's her right. That means she is also a parallel lead

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I feel bad for yesha honestly . She is such a great actor . This is the first show Iā€™ve seen of hers and sheā€™s being completely sidelined by this Riya actress . Iā€™m sure manam and yesha & cast were told about jolly original

Story and then as the actress says in this article the plot changed ! I do not think yesha would have signed up for a depressing show ! Riya gets more screen time n she with the Kā€™s with them loving her ! But she really is a chipkali forever plastering herself on Anubhav today ! She makes me sick so I fast forward all her scenes ! Anubhav  seemed to enjoy it too sicko ! He needs to improve his acting , Iā€™m sorry heā€™s not a child with constant eye rolls and huffing  puffing like the big bad Wolf or child throwing a tantrum

!!