Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Poor  main leads of show sits with just one or two lines everyday. And every other character has more screen  time. I was annoyed with Nevla to be honest

He was not required.

Aniash thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marathi_Mulgi

yeh seperation track coming and we are going to get good aghast scenes only if other characters don't eat up screen space. renaksh role going to end i guess from this clip but that bannu had enter and he will replace and take his screenspace. poor ML again will not get any screen space or dialgoues atleast teja being main character getting it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlYBiTlwLl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlYBiTlwLl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@radhe101 we will be getting aghast n taunt scenes againπŸ˜ƒ

I wonder which hair saloon bannu goes.

Aniash thumbnail

Hopefully they do separate for sometimes. Pratha can go on killing spree. Did you see that he noticed Pratha around Rayanksh presence. Aur koi pratha ko dekhe tabhi uska pratha ke liye pyar aata hain. Otherwise he takes her for granted.

Bring on yash in hot avatar, rishab will learn his lesson of life time not to mess with his wife 

I don't mind yash pratha scenes with rishab watching chori chori chupke chupke behind pillars curtains and whats not with smoke coming out from the ears with anil Kapoor movie bkg song

Aag leg rehi hain 

Dhuan sa uth ta hain 

Tu nehin jane dil kiska jel ta hain 

Kiska jel ta hain 

Anil flirts with Madhuri to make hema malini the sasu maa jealous in the movie jamai raja

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Bring on yash in hot avatar, rishab will learn his lesson of life time not to mess with his wife 

I don't mind yash pratha scenes with rishab watching chori chori chupke chupke behind pillars curtains and whats not with smoke coming out from the ears with anil Kapoor movie bkg song

Aag leg rehi hain 

Dhuan sa uth ta hain 

Kiska jel ta hain 

Anil flirts with Madhuri to make hema malini the sasu maa jealous in the movie jamai raja

I think yash coming back to save samaira and give back to gujrals and supporting helping pratha as rishabh had thrown prath out. We will be getting aghast and mu scenes with tadka of jealousy.  The actor must not have signed for 2-3 scenes. Her baba is also back so she might go back to her baba.

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Hopefully they do separate for sometimes. Pratha can go on killing spree. Did you see that he noticed Pratha around Rayanksh presence. Aur koi pratha ko dekhe tabhi uska pratha ke liye pyar aata hain. Otherwise he takes her for granted.

Yeh why is it so? But after renaksh push pratha he was hell angry on him and punched him.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yeh why is it so? But after renaksh push pratha he was hell angry on him and punched him.

I don't think he likes nevla that much. The way nevla behaved with pratha and he was going to beat him up. Just couldn't say no to his mom. He was just looking for excuse to cancel engagement.

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think yash coming back to save samaira and give back to gujrals and supporting helping pratha as rishabh had thrown prath out. We will be getting aghast and mu scenes with tadka of jealousy.  The actor must not have signed for 2-3 scenes. Her baba is also back so she might go back to her baba.

I m sure tushar had signed contract for few episodes and will be back.just loved how jealous rishabh was with prayash

Radhe101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aniash

Aag leg rehi hain 

Dhuan sa uth ta hain 

Kiska jel ta hain 

Rishabh can't see Pratha with any one else. The umpteen time he said he hates her in first few episodes yet stared at her with those dreamy eyes. He didn't like Ritesh staring at Pratha during holi day. Yash will be coming back soon. 

Aniash thumbnail

I can't wait to see yash 

Usko tadne ka dil karta hain😘😘

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

4 episode nahi dekha and show me kya se kya hogya πŸ˜† I really hope show ma charm vapas aajaye, abhi tho they don't even inspire me to write about them.