PraRish separation track on the way

Posted: 1 years ago

So from next week we can see separation of PraRish. I hope we get good angst scenes. Their angst scenes were always dope πŸ”₯. 

Actually makers hurried the love confession of PraRish to introduce Maha Asur and reduced the screen space. I hope we might get a proper love story during the separation track 

They have introduced so many things i feel we might not get prarish scenes much. 

1. That assault thing. 

2. Reykansh thing. 

3. Bannu will get more ss with seema. 

4m urvashi will turn dragon. 

5. Rishabs mom scenes 

Chances kam hi lag rahe haiπŸ˜†

This will be interesting to watch 

Originally posted by firewings_diya

They have introduced so many things i feel we might not get prarish scenes much. 

1. That assault thing. 

2. Reykansh thing. 

5. Rishabs mom scenes 

Poor  main leads of show sits with just one or two lines everyday. And every other character has more screen  time. I was annoyed with Nevla to be honest

Edited by Radhe101 - 1 years ago

I really hope this changes in the coming episodes 

Originally posted by pranurosid

So from next week we can see separation of PraRish. I hope we get good angst scenes. Their angst scenes were always dope πŸ”₯. 

Actually makers hurried the love confession of PraRish to introduce Maha Asur and reduced the screen space. I hope we might get a proper love story during the separation track 

Yayieee!! Moi loooves separation tracks. Gimme lotsa lotsa angst & am content  

Originally posted by firewings_diya

1. That assault thing. 

2. Reykansh thing. 

5. Rishabs mom scenes 

Reykansh πŸ˜† 

Uss bechare me 2min ka extra screentime leke apna naam samjhaya tha audience ko. "Main hoon Rainaksh. 'Rain' matlab raat aur Aks/aksh matlab parchaayi. Main hoon raat ki parchhayi." Aur tumne usse Reykansh bana diya. Shabash πŸ˜†   

yeh seperation track coming and we are going to get good aghast scenes only if other characters don't eat up screen space. renaksh role going to end i guess from this clip but that bannu had enter and he will replace and take his screenspace. poor ML again will not get any screen space or dialgoues atleast teja being main character getting it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CdlYBiTlwLl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@radhe101 we will be getting aghast n taunt scenes againπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Marathi_Mulgi

yeh seperation track coming and we are going to get good aghast scenes only if other characters don't eat up screen space. renaksh role going to end i guess from this clip but that bannu had enter and he will replace and take his screenspace. poor ML again will not get any screen space or dialgoues atleast teja being main character getting it.

@radhe101 we will be getting aghast n taunt scenes againπŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully they do separate for sometimes. Pratha can go on killing spree. Did you see that he noticed Pratha around Rayanksh presence. Aur koi pratha ko dekhe tabhi uska pratha ke liye pyar aata hain. Otherwise he takes her for granted.

Originally posted by pranurosid

Makers messed up big time. 

They are ruining their leads' charm through too much focusing on the villains.

I am feeling drifted from rishab pratha now