Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Thanks for tagging Jiggy. 

Albeit late but my views on the Meety giving back scene. 

I thought she should have included Babita supporting Manushi and Masoom's pregnancy drama saying inse bhi toh galti hui na. 

Aur kuch na bole toh in logon ko yehi yaad dila de. 

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Hopefully we will get her speaking up more now.. 🥲

Abhi tak 0.1% bhi cover nahi hua!

Will she? I got no hopes for her... She was looking like a sad puppy when Babita said she will never forgive her even tho Meety got Raj out of the jail... Like what else is needed for her to be angry properly? Meetwa kinda right she doesn't have dil that's why doesn't get hurt... 😕

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Thanks for tagging Jiggy. 

Albeit late but my views on the Meety giving back scene. 

I thought she should have included Babita supporting Manushi and Masoom's pregnancy drama saying inse bhi toh galti hui na. 

Aur kuch na bole toh in logon ko yehi yaad dila de. 

Babita aunty ka to ek list nikalna chahiye!

Pehle Sunaina ke saath, then Manuchii vs Meety, Duggu adoption, slapping her in hospital and what not! 🤮🤮

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

Will she? I got no hopes for her... She was looking like a sad puppy when Babita said she will never forgive her even tho Meety got Raj out of the jail... Like what else is needed for her to be angry properly? Meetwa kinda right she doesn't have dil that's why doesn't get hurt... 😕

Mujhe wo wahan gussa kyu dikhi? 

Anjureads thumbnail

The only thing I liked about it is Meety seems somewhere angry with Ahlawat's silence or am I reading too much? 

Baaki chacha ki white washing! 🤮

Babita ki bina sar per ki baate! 🤮

Yes dear you are reading too much😆... koi angry wangry nahi hai... bas jo kar rhi hai zaroori hai... 

Chacha whitewash ho jayega aise hum mein se kaafi logon ne predict kiya thha. 

Babita ke liye no words... I dont understand kab tak they are going to keep her in the dark about Mama's deeds even after seeing her spit poison every time for Meety ... meditation camp bhej do inhe... permanently. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Mujhe wo wahan gussa kyu dikhi? 

Sirf thoda tashan mode mein hai... ustad Meety is back... and her head seems to be working only when she is wearing Babita designed sari pants 

Anjureads thumbnail

Hopefully we will get her speaking up more now.. 🥲

Abhi tak 0.1% bhi cover nahi hua!

Itne paise mein itna hi milega 😆

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Yes dear you are reading too much😆... koi angry wangry nahi hai... bas jo kar rhi hai zaroori hai... 

Chacha whitewash ho jayega aise hum mein se kaafi logon ne predict kiya thha. 

Babita ke liye no words... I dont understand kab tak they are going to keep her in the dark about Mama's deeds even after seeing her spit poison every time for Meety ... meditation camp bhej do inhe... permanently. 

Wahi to.. Har track mai she tells she hates Meety's face.. Kuch ho usse pehle wo Meety pe chillane lagti hai.. 

Jab sun ne ki baari aati hai unki tabiyat kharab ho jaati hai.. Even after she makes everything correct usko sunna padta hai!! 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Sirf thoda tashan mode mein hai... ustad Meety is back... and her head seems to be working only when she is wearing Babita designed sari pants 

Atleast kisika to dimaag chala.. 😆

Anjureads thumbnail

Atleast kisika to dimaag chala.. 😆

Der aaye durust aaye