Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Bts clips seems like a move by the makers towards ending this murder track within Ahlawat House... 

Anjureads thumbnail

And Babita is as usual against Meety. Meetwa ko bhi upset dikhaya hai so the precap seems like another move to include some tashan between Meets

Anjureads thumbnail

Basically Meety hai aadat se majboor... mahaan tho banna hai...jaise bhi ho now Ahlawats are her family 🤔

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Oh chair kya saath tch tch. Mujhe laga woh karne ke liye handcuff ki hai

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Why are makers in a hurry to end the track when Meety just started opening her mouth?! When she is insulted left right center it goes on for ever.... Again mahaan? Lame No1 likes her anyways... 🙄 She actually thinking winning Babita's heart? Hope the whole family ignore her... deserved... She gonna take revenge in a funny way after being told to leave by Meetwa? Can't she show disappointment n anger like a normal wife?🤦

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

Babita totally useless hai

Some one should put tape on her 

Jiggy thank you

Finally tum inch toh active hui

I like this meety. 

I want Babits's session by Meety pls!

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

And Babita is as usual against Meety. Meetwa ko bhi upset dikhaya hai so the precap seems like another move to include some tashan between Meets

The only thing I liked about it is Meety seems somewhere angry with Ahlawat's silence or am I reading too much? 

Baaki chacha ki white washing! 🤮

Babita ki bina sar per ki baate! 🤮

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: watevever

Why are makers in a hurry to end the track when Meety just started opening her mouth?! When she is insulted left right center it goes on for ever.... Again mahaan? Lame No1 likes her anyways... 🙄 She actually thinking winning Babita's heart? Hope the whole family ignore her... deserved... She gonna take revenge in a funny way after being told to leave by Meetwa? Can't she show disappointment n anger like a normal wife?🤦

Hopefully we will get her speaking up more now.. 🥲

Abhi tak 0.1% bhi cover nahi hua!

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

I want Babits's session by Meety pls!

ye to sabke dil ki khwahish hai