Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Suddenly I remembered one thing... During janmashtami track, my mom used to watch ps (untill highest trp track)... When Raavi returned back to pn and gombi took her back to her toom,she hugged him and congratulated him, my mom immediately pointed "Koi apne jeth ko ese gale lagata hai kya".( To be precise my mom liked Raavi)

I thought to myself: what's wrong in this,she consider him as her brother who is almost 10 years elder to her and it is a siblings hug. But one thing is for sure trp audience doesn't like these kinds of gestures. Be it be raavi/rishita -gombi or dhara with devars... In every families ladies have to maintain some boundaries. my mom stopped watching this show long long back (i should learn this from mom) otherwise it would have been fun for me watching her trolling shiva dhara hug and upcoming raavi dev back hug(I just hope they edit, par katega- scene nahi,mera)

I don't know why makers instead of correcting their mistakes they are making "audience's favourite"  character do such thing. This is not we asked for when we say show Raavi more.🐷

PS- Hii everyone🤗

there was a major difference between gaumbi raavi  one time hug and dhara hugging her devars all the time. The actors made it look innocent in raavi gaumbi case and in the other ones the bhabhiji already lacking in the expression department gives off tharki vibes when she is caressing and hugging her grown ass devars and its like every episode she cant keep her hands to herself if a jija did that to his saali we know ppl would question his intentions. The segment showed one scene bas but ppl who are salty about shiva dhara being questioned think its equally fine to say something about raavi dev clip when they barely interact onscreen and think its fair game to compare the daily crap to a one off moment. The creative team of the show has no concept of personal space hence they cant seem to make a good show anymore and think hugging and caressing eo is some form of ykb and shows how loving these ppl are. 

Edited by manny136 - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

I saw the segment of dev getting slapped.

But why raavi holding dev romantically🤣

I cant stop laughing. 

Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Unpopular opinion but I hope motiben does something n Rishita lose the baby. Karma served to Suman for being nasty to Raavi.  Brothers should have a fallout n seperate. Shivi should move on their own. Raavi should give birth to first grandchild. N Suman won’t get to see the baby. 

Edited by Cinderella100 - 1 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Episode thumbnail is out:

Shows Shiva & Raavi in bedroom- sbs clip part.

No write up for synopsis.  Interns gave up.

Just says: ‘watch the new episode of your favorite show now’

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: spdp

Episode thumbnail is out:

Shows Shiva & Raavi in bedroom- sbs clip part.

No write up for synopsis.  Interns gave up.

Just says: ‘watch the new episode of your favorite show now’

Let's see how much is edited.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Short circuit at home, short circuit at PS, who is there electrician? 
 Or is it Janu and Motiben indirectly sabotaging to make ie look like it happened naturally by bribing the contractor/electrician by installing poor electrical wiring/connections? . Anything is possible
Then what’s with Shiva taking Motiben for a ride, literally on a truck ride to get her to accept what? 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Episode #415 

The Pandyas are Devastated

The Pandya brothers, mainly Gautam, lose control after seeing the Pandya store burn due to a short circuit. Later, Gautam accuses Dev's involvement in burning the store.

AluKadduKiSabzi thumbnail

Episode aya nahin kya ? 

Someone please share some details about the ShiVi scene 😒

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AluKadduKiSabzi

Episode aya nahin kya ? 

Someone please share some details about the ShiVi scene 😒

Raavi is worried because of what happened at Puja . Shiva tries to console her. He says jab se teri meri shaadi hui hain and stops. Raavi says tujhe bhi lagta hain jab se teri meri shadi hui tab se saari problem ho rahi hain. Shiva says he meant their and dev Rishita's marriage. He says janardan and kamini are after pandya family since their and Devta marriage. He asks her not to think much about all these and sleep

Edited by majoni03 - 1 years ago