Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

KM gets tagged in every edt and has managed to be in top20 list of Forum , thanks to our neverending gupshup. 

Idhar bhi gombi fokat mein , w/o doing a thing , hogging credit from Shiva & Raavi.

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Pixierocks

Why do you guys think maami is back? To taunt shiva again when she sees him lifting Boris or will make plan again to take away her phool si bacchi?😆

Shayad maami ko koi naya NRI banda mil gaya hoga Raavi ke liye😆

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Shayad maami ko koi naya NRI banda mil gaya hoga Raavi ke liye😆

Ab tou raavi is married no chance abb

Shiva will kill all nrissss

Fireflylane thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Want shiva to get a better hairstyle

What is this jhabraaa he's sporting

Not a cute look at alllll 

All that sweat makes it stick to his forhead gross

Edited by Sparklesparkle - 1 years ago
Saakshi2k thumbnail

Suddenly I remembered one thing... During janmashtami track, my mom used to watch ps (untill highest trp track)... When Raavi returned back to pn and gombi took her back to her toom,she hugged him and congratulated him, my mom immediately pointed "Koi apne jeth ko ese gale lagata hai kya".( To be precise my mom liked Raavi)

I thought to myself: what's wrong in this,she consider him as her brother who is almost 10 years elder to her and it is a siblings hug. But one thing is for sure trp audience doesn't like these kinds of gestures. Be it be raavi/rishita -gombi or dhara with devars... In every families ladies have to maintain some boundaries. my mom stopped watching this show long long back (i should learn this from mom) otherwise it would have been fun for me watching her trolling shiva dhara hug and upcoming raavi dev back hug(I just hope they edit, par katega- scene nahi,mera)

I don't know why makers instead of correcting their mistakes they are making "audience's favourite"  character do such thing. This is not we asked for when we say show Raavi more.🐷

PS- Hii everyone🤗

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye PS Ka insta account sahi hai! Page 3 - the essence of PS. Daily.

Instant uploads, taabadatod jawaab😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdmtUo_Bxxw/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

and inbetween ye jo ‘synopsis’ lagaate hain! Waah! 

so apt: like the best kind of perfect fit for PS!

Satisfaction guaranteed - 100% 😃

If you don’t read hindi: talks about 72 hours instant solutions. Of;

Divorce (ab bhabhi ka karvaao.) 

black magic (doubt shaq sawaal. Bhabhi Anita Suman maami moti all are capable)

meeting desired person (gom-Dave), moneystretch (forever wala hai ye toh)
MahaaMohini Washikaran (ultrapromax control?) : Oh!Ofcourse! We all know who! 
Child yog: GauRa ko dedo! 
Daaru rehab: lol - Gombi’s the zombie.

Love problem: various modes - all of them. 
Saas-bahu fights. : Suman & her abuses

Etc etc etc ….. 

keep watching PS @ 7:30 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Suddenly I remembered one thing... During janmashtami track, my mom used to watch ps (untill highest trp track)... When Raavi returned back to pn and gombi took her back to her toom,she hugged him and congratulated him, my mom immediately pointed "Koi apne jeth ko ese gale lagata hai kya".( To be precise my mom liked Raavi)

I thought to myself: what's wrong in this,she consider him as her brother who is almost 10 years elder to her and it is a siblings hug. But one thing is for sure trp audience doesn't like these kinds of gestures. Be it be raavi/rishita -gombi or dhara with devars... In every families ladies have to maintain some boundaries. my mom stopped watching this show long long back (i should learn this from mom) otherwise it would have been fun for me watching her trolling shiva dhara hug and upcoming raavi dev back hug(I just hope they edit, par katega- scene nahi,mera)

I don't know why makers instead of correcting their mistakes they are making "audience's favourite"  character do such thing. This is not we asked for when we say show Raavi more.🐷

PS- Hii everyone🤗

Are uss scene mein bhabhi maa bhi to hai protecting her baccha and screaming from front. How csn they edit such bhabhi maa scene.  😜😜😜😜😜. 

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Are uss scene mein bhabhi maa bhi to hai protecting her baccha and screaming from front. How csn they edit such bhabhi maa scene.  😜😜😜😜😜. 

Oops bhabhi maa toh mujhse ignore hi hogai😒

Arey toh kya hua wese bhi Raavi background me rehti hai blurred, yaha bhi karde sirf bhabhi maa pe focus rakhe🤪

Shiva Dora hug trauma se bahar aai toh ab Raavi Steve ka hug dekho(not that i am watching par still)😉

Saakshi2k thumbnail

Well I pointed this out few days back, that he took something😆

My guess was kajal but it's phone...

https://twitter.com/_justtheway_/status/1526261953915604992?s=20&t=BJ0WWYMFKGVkMLmmDLHFBg 

Why editorni ji why!!!!

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

PS- Hii everyone🤗

Family show ke naam pe devar bhaabi hug milta hain yaha😆