kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Monday precap..kusum brought back home alok from jail ..did Kusum do the rite thing? I would say NO ..infact deepa alok both stay in the jail for months smiley35

Ma ki mamta in this case is a big no ..

What's ur pov❓

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PUMMY5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

No Kusum is wrong.

She has always turned a blind eye to there deeds.

They should be in Jail.

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PUMMY5

No Kusum is wrong.

She has always turned a blind eye to there deeds.

They should be in Jail.

100% agreed..both children must stay in the jail for sure..and really wonder how come kusum didnot care abt her pandit jee s respect..I really dont like her this time 🀬

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

She Did The Wrong Thing Bringing Her Son Out Of Jail.

Her Kids Need To Be Kicked Out Of The House.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It's the mother in kusum that has taken this step. No matter how much a parent is angry with their child, they'll never take such extreme step. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Not right decision. Wondering if she did for motherly love or there is a motive behind it.  What wrong he did, he should put it right.  Why Jagganath at his age do all the leg work of getting his house back considering how much, how long, how hardship etc he would have gone through to build his own house and find grown up son thinks he has every right to mortgage it for his benefit.

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverBell

She Did The Wrong Thing Bringing Her Son Out Of Jail.

Her Kids Need To Be Kicked Out Of The House.

100% agree kids r the worse ..cant believe that they r jaggu s children..kusum aos y did this really did not get it ...

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbpll

It's the mother in kusum that has taken this step. No matter how much a parent is angry with their child, they'll never take such extreme step. 

..parents love every children but this kind of step is not motherly love its a shame that a mother support totally a insane person like alok..😑I didn't except from kusum 

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Not right decision. Wondering if she did for motherly love or there is a motive behind it.  What wrong he did, he should put it right.  Why Jagganath at his age do all the leg work of getting his house back considering how much, how long, how hardship etc he would have gone through to build his own house and find grown up son thinks he has every right to mortgage it for his benefit.

if there is a motive behind this whatever kusum did then I would not be surprised..wish it happens that way but if its not then I would say she has ruined everything of this story ..she loves her pandit jee a lot but she bailouts alok from the jail is not acceptable..its extreme deed from her side towards pandit jee

.aos her idiotic motherly love made her to take this drastic step against jagannath cant digest.. ..

velvetscarf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agreed its really quite stupid of her. she’s weakened his case against Tripathi. Let her son look after her in her old age, pata chale ga
Incidentally my mother thinks she’s spoiled alok& deepa thats why they are so shameless.
So that’s a warning to me to behave myself…  πŸ˜‰