Swaran Ghar

Divya (ajeet's daughter) is irritating as hell

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Seriously, Divya is maddening as hell over Ajeet being away from his house. Moreover, she overreacted way too much for a drape that Ajeet gave to Swaran after she was revived from the fan incident. Sheesh, over-reacting for 16 hours over her father being at Swaran's house. 

BTW, is it me or was Swaran easy on the eye in the open hair look when Ajeet saved her? She looked pretty. Even Ajeet's imagination of Swaran recognizing Ajeet's mind was nicely performed before he realized that she wasn't actually there. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

you are right Diviya seems like badly spoilt brat to me as well annoying ,are they going to start Ajeet and Swaran romance for the TRP sake like star plus shows ?for God sake she is already going through hell by Vikram Kiran and Nimmo . Can a women not be able to survive without a mans sport ?all the girls are hell bent on it .

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Divi is badly written 

Can't stand a grown ass woman behaving like a little girl. Next time cast a little kid if you want tantrums 

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

1000% agree

If they wanted such character I'd prefer they give to a teenager (such as in Anupama they have Pakkhi)