NeeruNature thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

Actually story is old type.

Not match with today's time.

Show doing good bcz of starcast and fan following of shaheer nd hiba๐Ÿ˜‰

Plus to me Bollywood songs r too much. Nd i got annoyed by this

I like wtha track more than Bollywood songs.

Thode chla lo yr pura episode hi usme jata

Rs loves dreams dreams dance songs too much his loves for  long long festivals and marriages and increase the no. Of episode with this no strong story or drama in his shows stories always old fashioned and boring sometimes only dance gana all in his shows so watching RS show tu yeh sab jhelna hi hoga

ya bollywood songs are too much and story seems nowhere  so a suggestion otherwise lost the intrest in the show so time to makers try to focus on character growth time to move the story of saroj and kusum jo first episode move hi nahi hui  want kusum marriage or doing job a guy in kusum life and saroj slowly melts towards sayuri but nothing this happened only dance and only  dumbness of sayuri and sabko anjali ko kanha se milna only motto of all the chaudhary family women 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I watch WTHA only for the performance of SS, I miss his mischievous baby smile though.

NUKSH is very refreshing especially DR character has been etched impeccably well, the FL is boring, yet he handles her well, my respects to DR of NUKSH. 

Can't stand KG&co OTT acting in BPKH.

Rest all spare me the trouble.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

GossipsTv OFFICIAL (GTv)

@GossipsTv

ยท

#SuperExclusive#TRP #TRPDay@StarBharat

ALL SHOWS#ChannaMereya 0.1#GudSeMeethaIshq 0.1#NaUmraKiSeemaHo 0.2#Ajooni 0.1#RadhaKrishn 0.1#WohToHaiAlbelaa 0.2#BohotPyaarKarteHain 0.1@GossipsTv

EXCLUSIVE

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

I wish to see WTHA trp as 0.3

The highest trp of star bharat.

Iske liye thoda epi mein gaane kum dikhana padega ... toh bachega kya .... story toh hai nahi ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ajooni phata poster nikla hero bann gaya ....๐Ÿ˜‰