Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NidhiMittal1111

I want that the trp should increase as serials have good storyline.

Atleast not all as i don't know about all the shows on star bharat but still content is good like in albela and one more show that i saw last year also.

I completely agree with you ...  Show is best with the versatile actors ..

People need to start watching the show on TV ..and google pe show ki search badhana ...many news channel are connected to Google and this will in turn help boost publicity and promote the show ... viewers badenge ... And makers need to gives Promos and do promote their show with big stars so on ...

Anupama and YRKKH can promote this show ......πŸ˜‰

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shridharg

I completely agree with you ...  Show is best with the versatile actors ..

People need to start watching the show on TV ..and google pe show ki search badhana ...many news channel are connected to Google and this will in turn help boost publicity and promote the show ... viewers badenge ... And makers need to gives Promos and do promote their show with big stars so on ...

Anupama and YRKKH can promote this show ......πŸ˜‰

Thats one of the best way.😎

But constant trp like 0.2 only.

If this show is on star plus or on any other channel then it is for sure in top 20 shows.

shridharg thumbnail

Thats one of the best way.😎

But constant trp like 0.2 only.

If this show is on star plus or on any other channel then it is for sure in top 20 shows.

Now that they won award might got some publicity ... Problem is they have online viewers more than TV ...

They have to Promote it ... 

Pallavi / Saroj keeps requesting the viewers to watch it on TV ... in every interview ... 

Now that they won award might got some publicity ... Problem is they have online viewers more than TV ...

They have to Promote it ... 

Pallavi / Saroj keeps requesting the viewers to watch it on TV ... in every interview ... 

Even kinshuk and rashmi too in their interview.

shridharg thumbnail

Even kinshuk and rashmi too in their interview.

Fingers crossed ..hope for the best ...  Let's see what's RS gonna do with the show .... will he take up the challenge of saving the show or let go ....

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Until cvs dont lower saroj and kusums bakwaas , faltu conspiracy, 

Bad mouthing ,negativity it will stay 0.2..coz only for the main lead story doesn't get popularity sorry to say, the whole story needs a good ,decent script..πŸ‘0.2 trp this story got only for kanha and Sayuri,nakul bonding..πŸ‘πŸΌ  now Anjali turns villain too..what to say ..

Edited by kinu17 - 1 years ago
shridharg thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Bad mouthing ,negativity it will stay 0.2..coz only for the main lead story doesn't get popularity sorry to say, the whole story needs a good ,decent script..πŸ‘0.2 trp this story got only for kanha and Sayuri,nakul bonding..πŸ‘πŸΌ  now Anjali turns villain too..what to say ..

A new entry for Kusum and Anjali is a must now ... need fresh faces ...  to add on the spice .... 

CC's ass will be set on fire seeing a new face in Anjali's life ... raita kaha kaha se sambhal legi .... πŸ€£

Fingers crossed ..hope for the best ...  Let's see what's RS gonna do with the show .... will he take up the challenge of saving the show or let go ....

Pls don't let go.

Save the show.❀️

Originally posted by: kinu17

True its not good to show Anjali as negative character.

I just loved her character in the start and thought that how much she is understanding and caring.

But now complete 180 turn and positive ko negative bna diya.

Now that planning plotting concepts are not liked by the audienceπŸ€”

All now want to see comedy plus desi tadka and middle class family lifestyle as most of the audience are belongs to middle class family amd r down to earth if not belongs to middle class family.😊

Ladies are also working women and if not they also don't want negativity in their life.

So all in all no planning plotting no chika chilli only a light comedy plus good storyline show should be there.

I means ek ghr m rh kr kb tk ld skta h koi in real. I dont think so.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

True its not good to show Anjali as negative character.

I just loved her character in the start and thought that how much she is understanding and caring.

But now complete 180 turn and positive ko negative bna diya.

Now that planning plotting concepts are not liked by the audienceπŸ€”

All now want to see comedy plus desi tadka and middle class family lifestyle as most of the audience are belongs to middle class family amd r down to earth if not belongs to middle class family.😊

Ladies are also working women and if not they also don't want negativity in their life.

So all in all no planning plotting no chika chilli only a light comedy plus good storyline show should be there.

I means ek ghr m rh kr kb tk ld skta h koi in real. I dont think so.

very well said πŸ‘..totally agree with u ..I know itv never believe on real life story which is ok but when it goes extreme unreal then viewers dont love to watch same old stories, tracks ..as it gets boring after a hectic day of work to watch same old saas bahu drama saas yelling to the bahus, torturing her ..not a single itv soap opera  i dont  remember I saw that sis in law is good or decent  all r  graduate in bad  conspiracy ..saroj kusum r not villain only they r abnormal..🀬