Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

I am still undecided whether I cry or laugh 

When I started watching the show it was supposed to be a progressive show where the husband supports his wife and together they sail through all the challenges. It’s now become a show where the guy never uses his brain and either is statue or crying or shouting 😐 he promised so much but actions are limited to above 3 🙄 

The family is so toxic and then they talk at length about family values, being together blah blah..irony died 😭

The girl had guts was a quick thinker but now she is constantly taunted, bashed, blamed and insulted but she doesn’t protest or stands up for herself because she has to apparently prove that she is a good bahu, wife 🙄 

let me admit I am curious to know where their fav suitcase is 😂😆

@bold: thats the spirit to keep now and ignore the rest 😆 

Maybe they will show in case she shifts rooms 🤣

watevever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Meety please fight properly 🙏 If you stop Meetwa from apologizing by putting ur finger on his lip again I'm gonna flip to team Babita forever!! 😤 This show actually teaches us how not to behave when you get married... 🙄🙏

But seriously I wanna see them fight bad! 😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mehraan

Vil hve our popcorns n See how Karma hits them bac😆… Actually im happy seeing AHLWATS suffering … The sadist in me tkes  immense pleasure  for seeing them being Paid back with Sooth Samedh!!!😊

well.. hoped Meet H stops being mahaan and hit back.. but she never ever leave the house.....

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

well.. hoped Meet H stops being mahaan and hit back.. but she never ever leave the house.....

Wo nai jayegi… Uski Chamdi bahut sakht hai🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Wo nai jayegi… Uski Chamdi bahut sakht hai🤣

I know if they really want to badlofy Reet then in this show Meet H should threaten Meet A with second marriage…. or atleast play along with Rajvardhan … not the other way around….😛

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Mamaji pls blackmail her to leave the house! 🥲

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Why i hve a feeling that Meety might risk her life n save Raj Papa… She might take a gunshot jus like her dad while saving him… I can only see this track ending in thisway where Meety is very close to crack her Dads case n Raj papa itself knowing the truth… Mamaji will see to it the only danger who can testify needs to be shunned off…… She couldnt do or save her  Dad then  but she will see to it that she would save her FIL!!!   Niw this is a theory😔

she did not take a gunshot ...she let go of her father's murder trial completely....