Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Court ne bail reject kardi to lawyer phone pe bhi bata sakta tha. Phir police station kyun gaya rejected application lekar😕

Kartavyanishth lawyer he is 👍🏼

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Kartavyanishth lawyer he is 👍🏼

Ek bail to dila nhin Paya phir kaunsa kartavya pura kiya🤔

Anjureads thumbnail

I think I may start watching if they start fighting tooth and nail  🤣 🍿🍿

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Why i hve a feeling that Meety might risk her life n save Raj Papa… She might take a gunshot jus like her dad while saving him… I can only see this track ending in thisway where Meety is very close to crack her Dads case n Raj papa itself knowing the truth… Mamaji will see to it the only danger who can testify needs to be shunned off…… She couldnt do or save her  Dad then  but she will see to it that she would save her FIL!!!   Niw this is a theory😔

First let them fight for 1 week... dangal hone do... phir jo hona hai hone do 😂

Anjureads thumbnail

Vil hve our popcorns n See how Karma hits them bac😆… Actually im happy seeing AHLWATS suffering … The sadist in me tkes  immense pleasure  for seeing them being Paid back with Sooth Samedh!!!😊

Yesss... 

And I like angry Meetwa rather than rotlu Meetwa. Angry for whatever wrong or right reasons chalega 🤣 at least in this case both have some valid stand from their pov. 

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LuvAlways

Ek bail to dila nhin Paya phir kaunsa kartavya pura kiya🤔

Court tak gaya, apply Kiya and gave realtime update to his client👍🏼

Aur kya chaiye serial mein🤗

Baaki problem solve to superbahu hi karegi😆

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Coolmitocondria

I don't want meety to get hurt here ...cause fir se MA sorry sorry bolne lagega and yeh use assani se maaf kr degi ...I want her to solve the case and leave that pagal khana house ......jhaan  koi v kya apna khud ka pati uske khilaaf hoke use inferior feel karaye woh v do do baar ...toh kya pta aage v aisa hi hote rhe ...better leave that house and khi aur jaae shahbad v nai..

i also dnt wnt it… i wnt her to walk out too vit her head held high after solving the case but then i thought of this scenario cos there is a possibility of Meety risking her life for her dear Papaji!!

SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Court tak gaya, apply Kiya and gave realtime update to his client👍🏼

Aur kya chaiye serial mein🤗

Baaki problem solve to superbahu hi karegi😆

Paise mile hain use is kaam ke🤔

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am still undecided whether I cry or laugh 

When I started watching the show it was supposed to be a progressive show where the husband supports his wife and together they sail through all the challenges. It’s now become a show where the guy never uses his brain and either is statue or crying or shouting 😐 he promised so much but actions are limited to above 3 🙄 

The family is so toxic and then they talk at length about family values, being together blah blah..irony died 😭

The girl had guts was a quick thinker but now she is constantly taunted, bashed, blamed and insulted but she doesn’t protest or stands up for herself because she has to apparently prove that she is a good bahu, wife 🙄 

let me admit I am curious to know where their fav suitcase is 😂😆

Anjureads thumbnail

i also dnt wnt it… i wnt her to walk out too vit her head held high after solving the case but then i thought of this scenario cos there is a possibility of Meety risking her life for her dear Papaji!!

dont think any of that will happen 😂 Meetwa will flip again down the road somewhere is my guess... 

I am only keen on seeing them fight... hope the fight is good. Nikki ne jaisa bola thha from hera pheri... khopdi tod fight chahiye mujhe 🤣

Will give a try watching the next few episodes