Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cookermaichane

Just the way she fit in this suitcase ðŸ˜†

Why the suitcase is open and cannot she see it ? god this scene and colors illogical shows are ðŸ¤£

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Thanks for the info @priya185. I agree with Jitesh Pillai here lmao. However, my point was the requirement/criteria to be invited to an event like this? Sonam, Aish were invited owing to their association to brands and endorsements. Deepika got on the jury this time. 

As far as movies go, 1000s get released every year in India. Some spectacular regional cinema from Bengali and Marathi film industry don't get as much visibility. Why not invite some known face from down south, far East or even Punjabi cinema? Someone who has meaningfully contributed to film business even if they are not popular would be a good choice, after all they are representing the country. The likes of Hina and Helly are not even great lookers if that were the basis of invitation. I strongly feel the invitation has more to do with lobbying and checking some ridiculous tickbox/quota. Ergh. 

I guess everyone whose film gets chance in Cannes will get the invite but it's their PR who hype it. No one cares about them at red carpet as they are like normal people. The paid photographers will take their pics and post in Indian local websites 

Chasa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hina i get but hellyy . She has the worst fashion sense and even her acting sucks. 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

DP is in  San Diego  for LV cruise event..

Too early to be at Cannes.

I wonder if Govt of India will sponser the Indian delegates. Someone has to pay for their travel and stay.

Shooting-Star thumbnail

Page doesn't exist. Maybe they deleted the tweet. ðŸ˜†

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Lol cannes becoming a joke kisi ko bhi uthakar bula rahe hain 🙄🙄🙄 missing the old times now its now no more special 🤣 its only pr and money. 

I dont like her and i dont think her presence will make an impact

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeluguChokri

Never liked her acting man but how did she get into this ðŸ˜†

yeh cannes mein har koi aajata hai ðŸ¤£

better than tejaswi social climber wayagaonkar 😀

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Hina and helly  Cannes lost its charm and hina in Cannes last time and this time looks more like pr stunt to walk on red carpet. Thanks to jitesh for she got all attention and sympathy last time. 

anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is going to Cannes for her film kaya palat..

Cannes is a film festival..jiski film screen hogi woh jayenge