JUST DANCE WITH ME ONLY ~ RISHMI OS ❤️

Janhavi_kene thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The scene starts with Rishi and Lakshmi in mahabaleshwar. Rishi was getting ready and after getting ready he asks Lakshmi to get ready and join him at dinner table directly not before that. Rishi was really frustated he wanted some time alone, but Lakshmi forcely came with him. Though he decided to maintain a distance from her as much as possible for him. But Lakshmi was not leaving him alone because of markesh dosh. 

It's 8pm, Lakshmi came after getting perfectly ready. Rishi was standing there aside with paritosh & his friend ronith. Rishi's gaze fell on lakshmi. He was completely lost in her beauty. Her kissable glossy lips, her hairs flickering, her beautiful eyes which were searching for rishi as she sat on the table holding her mangalsutra. Rishi smiles looking at her. He was completely lost in her beauty. 

"Hey mr.rishi oberoi, it's not good to look at other girl. Aapki wife ko pata chalega toh unhey bura lag sakta hai" ronith interrupted, bringing rishi back to reality, while he left from there keeping his glass of drink aside. He didn't even let rishi speak that Lakshmi is his wife. Ronith straight went to lakshmi. 

"Hello, excuse me. You seem alone here. Even me too. If you don't mind kya hun sath mein dinner kare?" Ronith said, extending menu card to her. 

Ronith was about to keep his hand on her, but rishi runningly came towards the table. He immediately sat beside lakshmi close to her taking another chair. He gave Furious look to ronith and put one hand on her shoulder and another holding her hand tightly.

LAKSHMI : Rishi kaha they tum. Accha hua aagye. Pata hai akele jee ghabra raha tha. 

RISHI : Mr. Ronith, meet my wife Mrs. Lakshmi Rishi Oberoi. Aur han main kisi durse ki wife ko nahi dekh rha tha....meri hi wife ko dekh rha tha which is not wrong at all.

RONITH : Oh so ye aapki wife hai.....im sorry mr. 

RISHI : Yes, she belongs to me. (Rishi said, pulling Lakshmi more closer to him and giving furious looks to ronith)

Lakshmi not unable to understand what actually going here. But she ignores. Rishi and lakshmi both did dine together. After dinner Lakshmi decided to go back to room, but rishi stops her. He told her they will go back to room together, he just wants to meet paritosh once. Lakshmi agrees. They go to paritosh and rishi discuss something with him. Paritosh asks them to stay here as there will be a couple dance after few Minutes. Paritosh tells rishi more things about the hotel and insisted rishmi to be part of dance night.

After sometime music starts and few couples went on the dance floor. Paritosh asked rishi Lakshmi to dance. But rishi denies, later he takes masks for them and he took Lakshmi for a dance.They were dancing, but there was awkwardness on their faces. Soon everyone exchange their partners randomly. Rishi was dancing with another random girl and lakshmi got ronith as random dance partner. Lakshmi didn't Idenfity that he is the same guy who ask her for dinner but rishi notices him. He immediately left the girl he was dancing with and pull lakshmi from ronith's hold. Rishi Gave death glare to him. He was hell jealous. Rishi holds Lakshmi tightly by her waist and started dancing closely with her. Lakshmi was surprised by his behaviour but then lost in his eyes. They both were completely lost into each other eyes. The song changes and "Rozana" was playing. Lakshmi was about to leave the floor but rishi stops her.

RISHI : Kahan jaa rhi ho Lakshmi, dance nahi karna.

LAKSHMI : Abhi toh kiya na humne dance

RISHI : PL...please Lakshmi don't go!! 

Rishi again takes lakshmi to the dance floor. They started dancing closely this time. He holds her tightly, but softly by her waist. He caresses her waist before pulling her more closer sending her shivers to which she put both her hands around his neck. They both were following the lyrics of rozana and changing steps accordingly. They were so close that their lips were only inches apart. They had intense eye contact but lakshmi soon breaks the eye contact and looked another side enough to avoid looking at him. Again, it was time to switch the partners, but this time rishi was not leaving her.  

Please don't leave me. Dance with me. (Rishi said with a puppy face as he moved down and place a kiss on her neck and then moved little bit upwards to her ears) "main nahi chahta ki tum uss ronith k sath dance karo. He's disgusting. Not only him, aur kisi k sath bhi nahi. I can't see you in someone else's arms. YOU WILL DANCE WITH ME MRS. OBEROI, ONLY ME." ❤️ (He whispered into her ears)

LAKSHMI : kyu nahi dekh sakte mujhe kisi aur k sath?? 

RISHI : I just can't Lakshmi. Bas keh diya na baat khatam. 

LAKSHMI : Darr lagta hai? Kahi main tumse dur na chali jau?

RISHI : Nahi......darr lagta hai, koi tumhe mujhse chheen na le. 

Rishi pulled her closer, making lakshmi stand on her toes. He touches his forehead to hers. Rishi wants his wife for him only. He wants his wife to be with him, beside him, now, always & forever. He feels like killing every man who keep looking at her. He doesn't want any single man to look at his wife. He will literally finish every single person who will try to snatch his wife from him. He can't tell this to lakshmi but he means it. Lakshmi kept quiet not knowing what to say while rishi was lost in his own thoughts. A smirk formed on his lips, imagining the scenario of being with lakshmi for forever. 

"I don't want you to be with someone else because you're mine mrs.oberoi. You have already driven me crazy, dont make me go mad." (rishi said straight looking into her eyes)

"JUST DANCE WITH ME ONLY AND DON'T LEAVE ME MRS. LAKSHMI RISHI OBEROI. YOU'RE ONLY MINE" (Rishi said kissing her forehead) ☺️

Lakshmi with teary leaned in and hugged him tightly & closely. Rishi too wrapped his arms around her and hide his face in the crook of her neck. Both get lost in each other and in the soft music as if only they both were dancing alone. 🤗

Updated a RishMi OS after so long. Thanks for waiting. Gonna post next story soon. Take care y'll. 

FEEDBACKS APPRECIATED. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D_hir thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Awesome OS 👍🏼

And I really like Rishi's possessive & jealous nature for Lakshmi 😹😹